Cybertech RE Questions

TommyGunXX

So I have a couple of questions for people more experienced....

The only procs are a single blue from each green with slightly higher stats?

Do the first set of earbuds proc blues at all or am I just having terrible luck?

Thanks in advance for any info you can give me!

So I have a couple of questions for people more experienced....

The only procs are a single blue from each green with slightly higher stats?

Do the first set of earbuds proc blues at all or am I just having terrible luck?

Thanks in advance for any info you can give me!

For mods, yes, there is one blue for each green and one purple for each blue, and in all documented cases they only up the existing stats slightly (i.e. no extra stat like armor/weapons).

All earpieces have 3 possible blues for each green, and 5 purples for each blue (therefore 15 purples for each green). I believe that for the blue-base earpieces (schematics are found as dropped) that they have 3 tier-1 purples for each original blue item, and then 5 tier-2 purples for each tier-1 purple.

For the earpieces, the first improvement (blue from base green or T1 purple from base blue), adds either power, crit, or defense. The second improvement adds a secondary stat, such as surge, alacrity, etc.

Ship mods and grenades do not appear to be upgradable (or even REable). I do not know if droid parts are upgradable as I have not had a need to make a single one to date.