Current Ops Progression (NMEC/HMTFB)

Denchet

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know how to play Annihilation Mara. I was saving certain abilities for certain parts of the fight to make sure we got the best burst dps as possible.

I can pull 1900-2000 dps on a good fight.

With 2 marauders in your raid, u still needed burst dps? Sad. You wasted atleast 200dps that fight.

I know how to play Annihilation Mara. I was saving certain abilities for certain parts of the fight to make sure we got the best burst dps as possible.

I can pull 1900-2000 dps on a good fight.

We run 2 Anni Maras in our raid (Myself and Crimzin), neither of us "save" moves for parts of a fight. This video made me ache. I wish Op would write a guide for Anni now. And you realize that by "saving" moves, you're dicking over your dps?

We run 2 Anni Maras in our raid (Myself and Crimzin), neither of us "save" moves for parts of a fight. This video made me ache. I wish Op would write a guide for Anni now. And you realize that by "saving" moves, you're dicking over your dps?

Indeed, there's no reason to "save" moves. You are losing easily 200 dps.

Mind if you link a combat log of the fight? I'd love to see something good come out of that.

That fight isn't "optimal" for Annihilation, but not using FC, assaulting so much, saving rage, etc? No.

Can we back off the Marauder elitism for a bit and go back to a more important point: How the hell did you guys not get the raid wiper with 2 DPS down at the end? Don't get me wrong, I'm happy you got the kill and didn't wipe at 1%, I'd hate to hear in the news about a guild committing mass seppuku. I'd just like to know how to avoid the raid wiper myself.

My theory, and it is nothing more than that because I have no proof, is that the game checks to see if two people are dead every so often (say every 5 seconds for example) and if two are dead it kills everyone. The reason I say this is because sometimes when two die he does it immediately and sometimes its a few seconds later. If that is the way it works I would guess we just got lucky and had the second person die right after a check. We have also had him do it when only one was dead but one had died earlier in the fight and we had used a battle res.

On another note about all the marauder hate. Does it really matter? He's dead which means everyone in the group did enough.

Can we back off the Marauder elitism for a bit and go back to a more important point: How the hell did you guys not get the raid wiper with 2 DPS down at the end? Don't get me wrong, I'm happy you got the kill and didn't wipe at 1%, I'd hate to hear in the news about a guild committing mass seppuku. I'd just like to know how to avoid the raid wiper myself.

Hm, you're right this is a bit odd. It's about 8 seconds between the second player death and Kephess getting downed whereas he normally casts that gigantic instawipe AOE as soon as that second death happens.

What's extremely funny Is that 3 people posted before I did talking about that Mara's use of saving moves. The only time i see you post is to troll APEX. Like myself, Giffin, and Sam_Wardragon have said, you must be obsessed with us. You were the ONLY one that kept attacking us a while back for our first FB/SC kill and now you do this. You really must have a hard on for us ;)

Edited by USCG_Davis

What's extremely funny Is that 3 people posted before I did talking about that Mara's use of saving moves.

Unlike you, those other three people didn't kill Kephess only a few days before Psy-Ops did, so I'll give them a pass when they criticize another guild's skills.

You, on the other hand, live in a glass house, so you'd be well-advised not to throw stones.

If you want to get down to it, we (APEX) would have had the Kephess kill over a week earlier if Kephess didn't drop his raid wiper on us at 9% when we had two players go down. You had an extremely sloppy kill, and while I haven't a clue what makes the marauders scream at your video, I kept yelling for your tanks to drag Kephess the hell out of there before they boxed the melee DPS in.

Good to see you back though old friend, did you get the pain in your unmentionable parts fixed?

If you want to get down to it, we (APEX) would have had the Kephess kill over a week earlier if Kephess didn't drop his raid wiper on us at 9% when we had two players go down.

So your excuse for not killing Kephess earlier is that you failed at the encounter. I'm not sure how mentioning that helps your cause. [Edit] One of my guildmates just added this point: "Why stop there? Why not just say, 'We would have killed Kephess sooner if only those darn Trandoshans hadn't spawned.'"

You had an extremely sloppy kill, and while I haven't a clue what makes the marauders scream at your video, I kept yelling for your tanks to drag Kephess the hell out of there before they boxed the melee DPS in.

Why do you say "You had an extremely sloppy kill" and "I kept yelling for your tanks to drag Kephess"? I am not a member of Psy-Ops and had absolutely nothing to do with the video in question.

[Edit]

Sorry Denchet, I was typing this reply before you wrote the the post above.

Edited by Uglyworm

Per the OP:

APEX (USCG_Davis's guild) killed Kephess on 1/23

Psy-Ops (the guild he was criticizing) killed Kephess on 1/27

I'm going to ask what Mith asked again. Can you not read? Where was I criticizing Psy-Ops? Where did I say anything detrimental about that guild? All I did was agree with Opfotm and Mith about that Mara having a terrible rotation for the fight. Never was anything mentioned about Psy-Ops. So next time you want to flame me or my guild; please do it over something I actually said