Guide: Crew Skills

Goshee

Nice work. I was wondering which skills complimented each other the most..

EDIT: So to confirm you can have a total of 3 skills at anyone time?

Why isnt slicing good for anything?

Correct, you can have a total of 3 skills.

This can either be:

gathering skills

mission skills

production skill

You can have any combination you like but you can only have 1 production skill at any given time.

Slicing is good for all production skills, mainly because it gives you schematics. Due to this though you might not get a schematic for your crafting skill so its a bit of a gamble but can turn in some nice cash. It looks as though it would be good on an alt!

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great guide :) I had a question though for all you beta testers out there. The stuff we create is that BOP or is it BOE? Because if it's BOE, you can either take the mats you make and put it up on ah or create an alt toon for the sole purpose of makiing extra stuff to mail to your main toon like in WoW. For instance, your main can be a Sith Inquisitor, have artificer and have an alt that does synthweaving and mail the stuff to your alt. Any thoughts or insights on this? Thanks :)

Great guide :) I had a question though for all you beta testers out there. The stuff we create is that BOP or is it BOE? Because if it's BOE, you can either take the mats you make and put it up on ah or create an alt toon for the sole purpose of makiing extra stuff to mail to your main toon like in WoW. For instance, your main can be a Sith Inquisitor, have artificer and have an alt that does synthweaving and mail the stuff to your alt. Any thoughts or insights on this? Thanks :)

Most (if not all) stuff you make is BoE. There might be a rare item which is BoP but as this is only pre release we can't be sure! ^^

If we level i.e. Armstech. Then we take some other skill instead. And we finally get back to Armstech again. Is it's level stays as we leveled it earlier? Or do we have to level it up again?

When you drop any crew skill you remove all current progress. If you relearn it you will have to start from the beginning again QQ sorry.

Nice guide. Have a question about the I.A. companion efficiency. I noticed Victor and Scorpio share crew skill efficiency (+5 Biochem, +5 Diplomacy). However, on another site (http://r2-db.com/guide/124/skill-choices-based-on-companion-bonuses), they listed Scorpio as having +10 Cyber, +2 Slicing. This build seems to make more since to me since it allows the IA to be more efficiency in three skills (i.e. Armstech, Biochem, and Cybertech). If anyone can address this I would be appreciative. I am lending toward CyberTech, but if non of my companions have this efficiency, I will probably go Armstech---IA Sniper

are we likely to see the usual situation that those that get to produce the high level stuff first flood the market and make buckets of credits, and then those that get there later find an oversupplied market, or does the time taken to produce items make it a little better for those coming later?