Cel Cawdro's Ultimate "Community Desire for Species" Poll

CelCawdro

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Query - for the purposes of this poll, should I count Togruta as near-human? While I know that they are not in the lore, they do have entirely human faces. That seems to be one of the defining characteristics of the species that BioWare chooses.

Query - for the purposes of this poll, should I count Togruta as near-human? While I know that they are not in the lore, they do have entirely human faces. That seems to be one of the defining characteristics of the species that BioWare chooses.

Keep them in humanoids

Edited by RedFox

Kel Dor are non-kissable...I would put them in extreme humanoids no?

That "kissing" quote was discredited by the developer that said it was something he regrets stating as people took it too literally. Honestly, I'm not exactly staying precisely true to Star Wars terminology here. For the purposes of this poll:

Near-human: Species that can uses the existing assets for body size, armour and facial customization with minor additions/alterations.

Humanoid: Species that can use existing assets for body size and armour with a need for unique facial customization, and/or very minor body customization (ie. different hands, feet, spines, etc.).

Extreme Humanoid: Species that cannot easily capitalize on existing customization options, requiring either being much too confined by the creator as is, or requiring completely unique assets to be created for customization both at creation at for items.

Non-humanoid: A species that would not be able to utilize any of the current customization options already present in-game.

1. Zeltron

2. Kel Dor

3.Nautolan

I really wondered why Zeltron weren't already in the game. It seems like it'd have been simple just to make the skins the red/pink colors with blue/red hair. They'd barely have to change anything from human like most their current races.