I'm a crappy pug

Targetboy

Okay, I am pretty sure I have a winner for this one.

Civil War: 2-6-0 spread at the beginning, snow/east capped easily and the reps cap grass/west and we are fighting over mid. One of the defenders in snow/east come mid for help and there is a single tank stanced Jugg guarding snow. We fight back and forth and just as we are capping mid, we start getting screams in the ops chat.

"W T F why is snow unguarded???"

"Snow is unguarded? There was a jugg there!"

And someone says: "There are 2 reps capping, and our jugg is waaaaay far away".

Apparently, when he saw 2 reps closing in, the solo defender did not feel like he could type "snow 2" or just "help snow" (it is bad but even that would be acceptable). He could do one of the very very bad things and try to fight them off without calling. But what he did is even better: As soon as he saw 2 guys coming, he turned around and ran away from the node and let them cap it.

When we asked why he did not call or did not fight, this is his response:

"IT IS YOUR FAULT FOR LEAVING ME ALONE THERE. What was I supposed to do, fight 2 guys at the same time???"

So, needless to say, a lot of angry responses followed afterwards. And to make things even better, the dude from that point on switched to a guarded node and stayed there and did not, I tell you, DID NOT participate in combat unless he was attacked. I was guarding mid, 3 people came in. The dude was there and he just stayed out. I called 3 people, and defended against them until the help arrived.

That.... Right there.. Is the best PUG... Ever. Too bad I don't remember his name but I am sure I will recognize him if I end up with him again.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh look a teammate is standing 30 yards ahead of me doing nothing, how useless! Look at the idle moron just jumping in place. Man this wz group sucks, I'll just walk the ball to score. I'm a tank, they can't kill me. Oh ****! Fire! It burns!

Oh look the marauder is almost dead holding the ball and he jumps into our team side of the pit taking 5 enemy teammates with him, i'll jump in and save him, wait he stealthed resetting the ball, what a moron. Sheesh this guy sucks. <No one gets ball from spawn for next 2 minutes>

Oh no they scored! I'll just kill these 3 guys standing at our goal line for next 5 mins. Oh ****, they scored again! The opponent team is so good, we suck!

I top damage in Huttball! Rest of my team did so little dmg, they suck!

Enemy ball carrier is in our pit, and I just spawned, I'll save the day by killing him. Oh **** he jumped to me! Oh well! I can't help avoid that.

Edited by Tamilveeran
more content

"IT IS YOUR FAULT FOR LEAVING ME ALONE THERE. What was I supposed to do, fight 2 guys at the same time???"

I'm stuck solo guarding. I guess I'm suppose to solo everybody and not let the rest of my team I've spotted enemy heading for my position. I died. Well, the respawn wall doesn't take that long so I can come back and finish him off and hopefully the rest of my team won't notice.

I need someone here to hold my hand guarding. I need them to call out inc and watch the node or I'll have to die, not saying anything, and blame my team for leaving an incompetent guard there.

I think my all time favorite has to be in huttball when the opposing team scores and 2 players on your team (who of course failed to stop the first TD) just sit in your end zone trying to kill the guy who scored the last TD...while his teammates run by them to score the next TD...

thats just awesome.

We are fighting to defend one of the side nodes On Civil War and damn, the other team is giving us a whalloping. If only those dingbats at Bioware would put a speeder directly to those side nodes, having to walk from the central speeder is just stupid.

Look, buddy, I know you're a healer. You must be some kind of crazy. And I understand, you have like no HP right now. You are towing pretty much the entire team right now and are out of cooldowns. But what you don't understand is I'm a force of nature. I could force choke you right now if I wanted. I need this healthpack here to patch up that 100 hp I'm missing from fall damage. Clearly you can just use some of your hockus pockus to heal yourself right?

Guard is useless in PvP. What possible purpose does lowering a healer's threat serve against players? Oh well, I have a GCD to spare so I'll just put it on this guy. Maybe I can get a few medals for it. It does have a map-wide range, after all.

Okay, I'm guarding a healer right now. They must be as happy as clam right now. But wait. Look at that guy over there at the fringes of my leap range. He is quite clearly enjoying his time not being lept to. I need to change that. I'm sure the healer's leap is off cooldown, obviously he can follow me there.

I have all the answers right now. You do realize that I invented this game. To put it in perspective how far behind you are, I've already beat all the bosses in Star Wars: The Old Republic 20. I'll have you know I am the greatest] PvPer of all time. So don't let me catch you silly peasants telling me how to play. I don't even care if I lose an objective while typing out a rage-fueled curse-peppered essay-length explanation of never taking your eye off the objective.

Edited by SpaniardInfinity

Oh no they scored! I'll just kill these 3 guys standing at our goal line for next 5 mins. Oh ****, they scored again! The opponent team is so good, we suck!

Don't you mean, "The opponent team is so good, you all suck"? :)

And...

A group of us has fended off the enemy and gotten the ball carrier to the edge of the fire. OK, the fire just turned off. Man, why isn't that stupid ball carrier walking across the fire grate? Well, I better stay right here and keep attacking the red guys. No way it would help for me to cross to the other side!

"Let's leave this door at voidstar, no one is coming this way, my fellow stealther can definitely watch for the door, even though he is shouting that 2 enemy stealthers are in range- but I don't pay attention to the chat anyway. Oh they capped the door, and stupid teammate didn't call inc, let's just leave this noob WZ.

The ball carrier is coming at me. I'll just sit here and regen my health instead of trying to stop or slow him. I'm at 40% I can't die I need full health to stop him. Oops he's out of range now. Guess ill go jump down to the pit to fight this guy that's almost dead instead of getting control of mid.

-I'm a LEET healer and for some reason we have another one on our team :mad: Well that noob is going to take my heals so when he gets focused im not going to help him I'll just heal that guy with 80% hp. Than I'll be on top of the leader boards muahahaha

-What?! 1 inc east on Novare. Jesus all 6 of us on south better go help that guy, I'm sure that 16k hp sorc can defend south by himself

-Hmmm... 5 enemies are all grouped together. I better split them up with my knockback

-Oh no! the enemy guardian is in our pit. I better stand on the edge to shoot him. Gosh I'll be such a hero

-What?!?! That ball carrier is stunned in the pit? Well I better use my pull to bring him to me in the endzone since I'm melee. Than I'll kill him and be the champion

-Hmmm... I'm a tank spec and I see this healer next to me is getting hit. Wait!! I'll put guard on that 14kp marauder because he is taking more damage

-Why does that sage have a target over his head?! oh duh, it means only snipers can attack him. I'll go fight that tank shadow instead

Edited by Riggz

voidstar, 2vs2, left door, me and my sniper buddy got attacked by 2 stealthers and I died like syberian hamster, I'm sure that sniper can handle them, he is half BM!!, let's go right.

sniper perspective

oh boy, he died quick, I'm sure he will come back in few secs with full health, let's not worry those guys on right door, I can hold them off. wait, I died and I'm still alone? oops guess I can call incs now :rolleyes:

I don't wear recruit gear because my operations gear is prettier and I'll grind out War Hero in no time at all. Expertise don't make THAT much of a difference anyways.

I thought I scored the huttball, but nothing is happening. I am going to try running back and forth over the goal line until it works, it must be glitched.

Edited by Rylorn

*Rage/focus jugg/guardian in the middle of the pack? Let me use my knockback so it will help him. Oh why he used his AOE ability when there's noone there? WHAT A LOLSMASHING NOOB!

*Alderaan and someone uses cardinal direction not to confuse anyone? The hell with that n00b let me use snow/grass or left/right so everyone knows where to go. Wait why 2 people went in the wrong direction?! NOOBS

*With 6 of our characters combined we will not have any problems to defend this west door against this retarded Jugg. Stop using AOE maze and just DIE you mo-*bomb planted on east door* WHICH ONE OF YOU NOOBS LET IT HAPPEN?!