Transfers are coming... next best thing to Cross Server.

Baedwulf

I why waste more money when I already invested on this server for it's competition from the start? I knew west coast will always have more population and competition...that's just a fact if you're an mmo-pvper. Believe it or not, I get twice as better latency in pot5 than I do on Bastion...I actually gave up ping to have better competition.

Silly to think somebody would waste money to prove themselves to somebody who thinks the lineup you faced was the best competition.

The level of trolling in this thread... Assuming transfers will be based on cartel coins, similar to name changes, we MIGHT go to the Bastion. But if we didn't face the best competition, why not show it to us? No reason to come back to spend money and beat you all over again.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The level of trolling in this thread... Assuming transfers will be based on cartel coins, similar to name changes, we MIGHT go to the Bastion. But if we didn't face the best competition, why not show it to us? No reason to come back to spend money and beat you all over again.

Tough talk from a PTS winner.

I think the wins beating Hello Kitty guilds on PO5 has clouded you're mind.

It's time to join the Bastion where real players dwell.

Give in and join, stop wasting time.

Tough talk from a PTS winner.

I think the wins beating Hello Kitty guilds on PO5 has clouded you're mind.

It's time to join the Bastion where real players dwell.

Give in and join, stop wasting time.

You say that like the PTS still isn't this game... neither side used bolster, and both teams had the exact same patch. Now you'll reference Shark earlier, and I'll tell you specifically to stop using completely irrelevant phrases in an attempt to discount the only few games we'll ever play against another server's guild(s).

Question:

Who was Fat'nerd on the PTS?

Cause he did fat damage, that was for sure. Dots for days.

Pretty sure Fat'nerd was Fat'nerd... he got progressively better as he played on POT5, btw. That may hint at something... not sure what.

Edited by Thurinlore

You say that like the PTS still isn't this game...

PTS was bugged and glitched, which means it was a test game on a test server which that is what a PTS is.

Sure it was a game, but a practice game not a real ranked team game.

Also that was not a full season playing a top rated guild, it was what a couple of games on a bugged to hell PTS?

I can't help but to laugh on the pedestal you hold you're guild when talking about beating a good guild on a PTS server.

Practice, not a real game but practice, sorry to keep repeating it but dam its sure is relevant.

Edited by Caeliux

PTS was bugged and glitched, which means it was a test game on a test server which that is what a PTS is.

Sure it was a game, but a practice game not a real ranked team game.

Also that was not a full season playing a top rated guild, it was what a couple of games on a bugged to hell PTS?

I can't help but to laugh on the pedestal you hold you're guild when talking about beating a good guild on a PTS server.

Practice, not a real game but practice, sorry to keep repeating it but dam its sure is relevant.

I implore you to name one or more bugs that were present in those matches.

Lets not forget we were winning both games we had dc's too :( you guys should come back to play us though cuz you really can't determine anything from 1 day of rateds especially when there was no clear winner that day imo.

Finally someone that doesn't just outright attack lol

In both of those dc games, we were just about to wipe or in the process of wiping your team, and both would have been tide turning if he didn't dc... you would have actually had a chance to come back if he didn't.

Unless the transfers can be bought with CC, there's no chance of Malz and Liege coming back, and still a 0% chance of Raz coming back if they can be. So, unless MVP transfers, I doubt we'll be fighting again; seeing as BW is cheap (yeah, I said the obvious, come at me BW) and probably wont allow players to buy transfers with cartel coins :(

BTW, Malz wasn't in those games because he didn't have the PTS installed.

Edited by Thurinlore

I will literally pay for the transfer fees of everyone on your team, plus a bonus of US$500 to be split among your team, if you come to Bastion and have a winning record in a series of 10 games (disconnects within first two minutes = automatic restart) against any team MVP deems fit to put together.

If you lose, you agree to unsubscribe and delete your characters.

Man up.

Edited by iheartnyc

Finally someone that doesn't just outright attack lol

Playing the victim card now, nice. :D

Thurninlore all bs aside Bastion would welcome you with open arms, even with some trolling but hey that is what PVP is about.

I know you're guild was good in its prime, I played on PO5 long enough to see some of the players you had in regs, so it would be interesting to see you guys on the Bastion just because I can tell you from experience the Bastion has teams that play at a very high level and there isn't alot of flaws in the top 4 top rated guilds.

Whatever you're decision will be will be the best for you're guild, GL.

Edited by Caeliux

Every time Caeliux posts i put a few coins in a jar for my "Transfer Off of The Bastion" fund.

Lol, First time I ever read a post from Caeliux I thought he was a pretty intelligent guy.

My opinion has obviously changed.

Alright, so this is whats gonna happen here.

All of the Republics on other servers will transfer here and all of the Imp's will transfer off here.

You think Repubs dominating PvP is bad now? Ha, it's gonna get worse soon.

Alright, so this is whats gonna happen here.

All of the Republics on other servers will transfer here and all of the Imp's will transfer off here.

You think Repubs dominating PvP is bad now? Ha, it's gonna get worse soon.

You underestimate the power of the dark side.