LF Social Guild (Imp or Rep)

Xiahoufig

Hello everyone. This is not something I typically do but I resubbed last month after taking a couple of months off (financial reasons, I still love the game) and I've noticed it gets quite lonely when you have no one to talk to while you're playing. What I'm looking for is relatively simple. I'm looking for a mature guild, (I'm 27. Not looking for a bunch of teenagers to hang with. Got no problems with racy or mature chat but I'd prefer not to be subjected to happy hour on Xbox Live.) preferably with a sister guild on the opposing faction.

I have currently four 50s: A vengeance-specced Juggernaut, a Concealment Operative (my primary PvP toon when I was still active. Yes, I am a masochist PvPing as Concealment.), an Arsenal Commando, and a Balance Shadow with one of each of the other ACs (PTech, Sorc, Slinger, and Sentinel) at 11 (can't decide which one to level next) I'm mainly looking for people to shoot the breeze with while online, with occasional FPs, WZs, dailies, and planetary heroics thrown into the mix. OPs are not in the cards, primarily due to my antiquated computer but I could probably do one here and there.

It's probably best to contact me here on the forums as I do a lot of toon-hopping while I'm in-game. Thanks and I hope to hear from yall soon.

Nova Squad is a Republic Guild, we offer family friendly channels (voice and in game) we know that RL comes first so you can drop out of an op with nothing to worry about.

We like to have fun, be it PvP or Ops, FP runs, datacron runs, you name it.

If you want more info send a whisper to Mezoti, Khasper or Kadissa.

Nova Squad is a Republic Guild, we offer family friendly channels (voice and in game) we know that RL comes first so you can drop out of an op with nothing to worry about.

We like to have fun, be it PvP or Ops, FP runs, datacron runs, you name it.

If you want more info send a whisper to Mezoti, Khasper or Kadissa.

I want to join your guild then, when are you on ?? My toons name is Zuucha:cool:

Are you unable to get into a Ranked Warzone or into an Operation run in your guild? Are you interested in having a chance to participate on any given night? Are you tired of being a cog in the machine of a large guild? Are you looking for a small guild where you can be a real part of the team?

If so, <Shifted> is here for you. We're a small guild growing fast. We are running weekly OPs and gearing quickly to be ready for TfB. We are also forming up for regular runs into Ranked Warzones on our new server.

The vast majority of our membership has been here since the game started and we all plan to stay for the long haul. No one left for GW2 or anything else. Please seek out Maxor or Koravis in game for an invite or /whisper any of our members to learn more about the guild.

Check out our website @ shiftedswtor.enjin.com

I am going to shamelessy quote our Team Leader:

Hey there. We are a fairly casual guild by most people's standards.

We have a couple of people who PvP but not really very many at this time and we try to do weekly ops and a lot of weeks we'll do them more than once a week to have some runs of SM and HM EV & KP for our fresh 50's. nights that we are not running ops there's always someone doing HM FP's for the BH Comms and we have Xayvion who runs our leveling groups for our members that are still leveling up.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in check out our site/forums and see what you think and if you like what you see put in an application. We are always on the lookout for new people. -- Corcode

From your post, I think you would definitely fit in, even if you are on the young side. ;)

Check out our forums and put in an application if you are interested. We have a lively thread in the Guild Recruitment forum here as well.

Xay