Known Issues: Game Update 5.6

EricMusco

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you say which classes are bugged please? It affects parsing data on sites like http://parsely.io which are used by a lot of players. Additionally, will this be fixed in 5.6.1?

You can find what this is if you do some digging, but it's from a place we aren't allowed to talk about here. I doubt they are going to tell us.

From what I've seen though, it seems like its affecting people randomly. I can tell you that testing things with my sorc healer, I now get a bonus heal to my unnatural pres to any target effected by my revivification. And my friends asssassin tank is getting healed for consuming charges of dark ward. We tried to find other classes, but they didnt work for us specifically. Deception, concealment and vengeance didn't work for us. But I'm not sure if it's random, some people may have it with one class but others might not have it with the same class, though it does seem tied to the set bonus. Taking it off removes the buff.

Hey folks,

We have some known issues for Game Update 5.6 that you should be aware of:

• In the Kuat Drive Yards Flashpoint do not press spacebar or escape while you are in the cutscene which transitions you across the ships (it is the second cutscene). If you do, it is likely that the entire group will be transported back to the first ship and unable to progress. As long as you do not hit spacebar or escape, this should transition you correctly to the second ship.
  • If you end up in the bugged state, you will need to completely quit the group and queue again through group finder.
  • As a precautionary measure, we have removed the ability for you to queue for KDY directly. However, you can still get it randomly.

-eric

Your temp workaround does not work. Kuat should be removed from the list for the FP daily AND from the list of random until it's fixed, especially as quitting the group as you suggest when bugged results in the 10 min deserter debuff :mad:

Hey folks,

One more known issue for the list. A handful of Disciplines are currently performing better than they should be. This is due to a number of unintended passive benefits which are applying to them. There is no in-game indication on your character of whether or not it is applying to you, but it is a bug related to some set bonuses. This will be addressed in a future update. If you notice you are healing for or doing more damage than usual, this is why.

-eric

Now I'm gonna be looking.

For right now, it seems that sorcerer are affected, as well as -some rumors are talking about it- dps powertech (haven't tested it right now, will confirm this when I'm back from work, but I kind of doubt the fact that it's true). The first one could be the most seen, since sorc heals are rather omnipresent. The second could be less seen due to the nature of those potential "mystery" buffs (soft buffs compared to the sorc one), along with the fact that almost nobody plays PT anymore nowadays :rolleyes:

Still, finding out which spec are affected could help a lot right now. :)

From the wording, it seems like it's more than just two that are affected [i could be wrong of course], I think Sniper may be one of them as well. I'd be curious to know what which specs were affected, but I doubt they will tell us that because than some people might take the opportunity to play the specs so affected until they are addressed in the future [God only knows how long that will be, look how long it took them to address double-stances in the early part of 5.0]. Also if they confirmed that some of those affected happen to be the Uber class/specs [sniper, Merc, Fury Marauder] it'd cause a friggen riot! heh People would be screaming their heads off demanding that they address the issue immediately.

I doubt they'd want to confirm which specs are exploitable currently.

From the wording, it seems like it's more than just two that are affected [i could be wrong of course], I think Sniper may be one of them as well. I'd be curious to know what which specs were affected, but I doubt they will tell us that because than some people might take the opportunity to play the specs so affected until they are addressed in the future [God only knows how long that will be, look how long it took them to address double-stances in the early part of 5.0]. Also if they confirmed that some of those affected happen to be the Uber class/specs [sniper, Merc, Fury Marauder] it'd cause a friggen riot! heh People would be screaming their heads off demanding that they address the issue immediately.

I doubt they'd want to confirm which specs are exploitable currently.

Couldn't be mara, I doubt they've worked on those. ;)

Add sin tank to the list, they now heal for 1% of their total health whenever they consume a charge of Dark Ward. :)

Hey folks,

We have some known issues for Game Update 5.6 that you should be aware of:

• If you disintegrate numerous items in your Command Stash, and then you do this process again without closing the interface, the bar which displays how far you progress will display an incorrect value. You are still getting the proper CXP, but what is displayed will be incorrect. You can workaround this by closing and reopening the Command Stash after you do a disintegration.
  • In the Kuat Drive Yards Flashpoint do not press spacebar or escape while you are in the cutscene which transitions you across the ships (it is the second cutscene). If you do, it is likely that the entire group will be transported back to the first ship and unable to progress. As long as you do not hit spacebar or escape, this should transition you correctly to the second ship.
    • If you end up in the bugged state, you will need to completely quit the group and queue again through group finder.
    • As a precautionary measure, we have removed the ability for you to queue for KDY directly. However, you can still get it randomly.

[*]If you had Unassembled Components prior to 5.6, the currency tab will show that you have 0 Unassembled Components. We didn’t take them away, they are in your inventory. It is a bug that they are still displaying in the currency tab at all and will be removed in the future. If your inventory was full, check your mailbox.

[*]The vendor Tahoota on the Imperial Fleet is selling various companion gifts that do not list a purchase price (but they do have one). When purchased, they can be bought for cheaper than is intended and will be addressed in a future update.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Thanx Eric, though i would have thought that you guys would have done an emergency Patch for these /bugs, since some of these are game breaking for players that do not know that these are /bugs. I had to tell different people on the Satele Shan, that their UC's was a /bug, and not to worry, and that their UC's they have earned are still there even though it doesn't show. So some of us people from the Forums here have done our best to tell people that who ask about it.

I am worried most about the people that do not follow Social Media for Swtor, and there are a Lot of people, id say most people don't follow the Swtor Social Media to know what /bugs and other things are happening with this game. Those people are very apt to be in an outraged attitude and quit this game, because they still don't know forsure if their UC's not showing up are a /bug or something else, along with other game /bugs.

Perhaps the High Ranking officials of Bioware should start to send people in-game mail about these known /bugs so that they don't just rage quit. I jst thought about this, and i think In-game mail about this would help the whole Swtor community as whole. That's my opinion.

Hey folks,

One more known issue for the list. A handful of Disciplines are currently performing better than they should be. This is due to a number of unintended passive benefits which are applying to them. There is no in-game indication on your character of whether or not it is applying to you, but it is a bug related to some set bonuses. This will be addressed in a future update. If you notice you are healing for or doing more damage than usual, this is why.

-eric

Do not forget to fix Powertechs, they are affected too:

Suddenly l noticed, that onto mah Main, Battle Focus started to be affected by Alacrity, causing impossibility to fit 2 Plasma Flares inside single BF. While Aim Extenders're unaffected. And that's what l discovered:

https://swtor.jedipedia.net/en/abl/battle-focus-3

Tick rate: 1s, while it supposed to be DOES NOT TICK. And when it ticks it restores 3 energy with some Set Bonuses! l guess it's almost same as Sorcerer Extra unintended heal: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=938731

Edited by Glower

Can someone please address the messed up "cast bars" with UI issues from players and enemy's? Also why is the Master Mode Operation Material dropping from GF act ivies but the ranked material is just in ranked (not counting crates) Can we get an answer ?

Hey folks,

-eric

Cmon Eric! Fix this issue. Look at parsley! Burst rDPS specs like arsenal are doing more dps than sustained rDD and some burst mDD.