Low Pop servers get the shaft

teyngodown

Thank you BW for screwing over servers that don't have 25,000 lvl 50's already. I was in queue this morning from 8:30am to 10:00am and nothing... logged off and got back on around 1:00pm and i've been in queue ever since.

My Daily quests are going to turn into Monthlies, and my weekly's are going to turn into Semi-Annuallies. Thank you Bioware for listening to the Beiber Baby ******** people spew on these forums and *********** my game time completely.

By the time my server gets enough lvl 50's to keep the queue up on a regular basis i will need a walker and live in a retirement home. Congratulations Zerg Guilds, and people with no lives for ruining SWTOR in less than a month.

I did the same.

My original server was a high pop with 45 minute to hour long queues to log in. So we re-rolled on a low pop server. There never were that many 50s on my server. I believe there are about 10 level 50s PVP'ing. No one is running raids or level 50 instances that I have ever seen.

My PVP queue has not popped today. Not once.

I feel your pain. But, we are the minority in this plight.

Logged on at 8:30 am and qued for pvp, 2 1/2 hours later I got my first Warzone. 120 seconds later we got the boot because there were only 4 of us. Took another 2 hours until another Warzone came up and that was it for the day. Dalies/Weeklys are now out the window, when did it become a bad thing to be a level 50?

tips for winning in a mmo:

1. roll on the HIGHEST pop server (yes you will have queues for a couple of weeks, but after that you will be on the most playable server, and in a couple of months you will be on the only playable server)

2. roll on the biggest faction, zerg ftw, more gear, easier groups etc.

it is kinda your fault for rolling on a low pop server

Edited by Evuke

tips for winning in a mmo:

1. roll on the HIGHEST pop server (yes you will have queues for a couple of weeks, but after that you will be on the most playable server, and in a couple of months you will be on the only playable server)

2. roll on the biggest faction, zerg ftw, more gear, easier groups etc.

it is kinda your fault for rolling on a low pop server

wow that sounds super fun.... hey look guys i play mmos to get 1337 g34rz and look cool to all the lowbies pfft n008s.

are you kidding me?! i don't want to have to WAIT an hour before i can play a game i'm paying for. I want pvp to actually be a challenge where Zerg **** like you don't give a **** about a challenge. You just want to stroke your own ego by having GEAR that makes you good not actual skill. I was happy to be on a low pop server. There seems to be one big repub guild and my guild that do consistant WZ's so we see each other alot. I know that even if i'm in a pug i can still do fairly well against them they're grouped up, and if my guildmates are with me then its an all out war lol. I enjoy when Alderaan civil war comes down to 5-0 wins instead of 425-0 wins.