KOTET: Why is Vette not romanced?

Xathana

Hi, I made a new acc for SWTOR, because I lost my other acc.

I subscribed and got a boosted character token. I created a sith for KOTET, but why is Vette not romanced? Is there anything I can still do to change that?

Not romanced because you created a boosted character. Only way to change that is to create a character and play from lvl 1. Boosted characters have no romance, and defaulted to dark side (for Imps) or light side (for reps) class story choices - in general.

Not romanced because you created a boosted character. Only way to change that is to create a character and play from lvl 1. Boosted characters have no romance, and defaulted to dark side (for Imps) or light side (for reps) class story choices - in general.

Can you play the outlanders story with a normal character? Because how do you get those romanced options in KOTET? Like I've seen on YT, there are some conversations where there is romance.

Edited by Xathana

Can you play the outlanders story with a normal character? Because how do you get those romanced options in KOTET? Like I've seen on YT, there are some conversations where there is romance.

You have to start over from level 1 and play through the original class story, and then move into the expansion content. That original character is who turns into the Outlander.

I would highly advise playing through Rise of the Hutt Cartel and Shadow of Revan as well...most importantly Shadow of Revan. There's a lot of story there, and two companions who you end up with in KotFE as your main cast.

Edited by Dracofish

.. Yes. start from lvl 1, play class story to get the romance etc (which romancing Vette in class story is the only way to get her romance when she returns in the Outlander story) then expansions : Shadows of Revan in particular is the introduction storyline to the Knights of the Fallen Empire storyline. Knights of the Eternal Throne is based after KotFE and actually continues that story. So starting in KotET only makes you miss at least 2 thirds of that entire Outlander story.

KotFE introduced three new romancable characters which are started only in that expansion, and then continue to KotET but every other requires playing the class story that has them as a romance option.

Edited by Asmodesu

You have to start over from level 1 and play through the original class story, and then move into the expansion content. That original character is who turns into the Outlander.

I would highly advise playing through Rise of the Hutt Cartel and Shadow of Revan as well...most importantly Shadow of Revan. There's a lot of story there, and two companions who you end up with in KotFE as your main cast.

So if I play the normal story, can I than continu this KOTET story with romance? or do I then have to start all over?

So if I play the normal story, can I than continu this KOTET story with romance? or do I then have to start all over?

Not on that same character, starting KotFE or KotET locks you out of the class story and SoR. You need to start a normal lvl 1 character from character creation to get Vette's romance.

Edited by Asmodesu

.. Yes. start from lvl 1, play class story to get the romance etc (which romancing Vette in class story is the only way to get her romance when she returns in the Outlander story) then expansions : Shadows of Revan in particular is the introduction storyline to the Knights of the Fallen Empire storyline. Knights of the Eternal Throne is based after KotFE and actually continues that story. So starting in KotET only makes you miss at least 2 thirds of that entire Outlander story.

KotFE introduced three new romancable characters which are started only in that expansion, and then continue to KotET but every other requires playing the class story that has them as a romance option.

Oh okay thanks!!! Lets play the normal story than ;)

There's a graph that shows the approximate time frame/story progression for characters and takes you through the end of KOTET. It hasn't been updated to show Crisis on Umbara or "A Traitor Among the Chiss" (Copero). Those stories occur in that order after the conclusion of KOTET.

https://imgur.com/sDgQaHy

But if you want Vette as a love interest, you'll have to start a level 1 warrior as has been mentioned and play him through the class stories before getting her back in the KOTFE storyline.

One sad thing...with the Warrior level boost it apparently assumes you made very cruel choices with Vette and leave her collar on. When you find her in KOTFE...well, she won't be pleased to see you. I cloned my female SW at Level 60 to see if there would be any differences, and it made me a bit sad to be told off by Vette. But I'm glad the writers gave her an opportunity to call out a cruel SW on their behavior.