Former raider LFG

Desicratus

I am a former raider with experience in raiding (WoW, FFXIV, ESO, and SWTOR) looking for a guild to join that does raiding. I am just coming back to the game and trying to decide what to play. I can usually raid after 8pm EST a couple of nights a week. Have experience in all raid roles (heals, dps, and tank). Looking to have fun. I am on imp side but can level a pub toon if need be . Discord tag Desicrate#7701 Edited by Desicratus

I am a former raider with experience in raiding (WoW, FFXIV, ESO, and SWTOR) looking for a guild to join that does raiding. I am just coming back to the game and trying to decide what to play. I can usually raid after 8pm EST a couple of nights a week. Have experience in all raid roles (heals, dps, and tank). Looking to have fun. I am on imp side but can level a pub toon if need be

Hey! I think Tragic Heroes would be perfect most our raids are after 8PM EST! Add me on discord and let's talk! Moka#2763

Greetings, Desicratus!

<The Republic Alliance> & <The Imperial Allegiance> (RAIA) is recruiting active players for endgame PvE/PvP content, events, and teams! Please review our guild information and please contact me if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.

Sincerely,

Ignatiatus, Guild Leader of <The Republic Alliance> & <The Imperial Allegiance> (RAIA)

Mission Statement:

Vision Statement:

• <The Republic Alliance> & <The Imperial Allegiance> (RAIA) strives to develop guild member knowledge and excellent proficiency of challenging endgame (Master Mode, Veteran Mode, and Ranked) multiplayer content via progression teams, veteran player mentorship, and weekly educational events in Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR).

How to Join RAIA: