Has anyone been able to solo any of the Hardmode level 50's?

Just wondering, I tried black talon a while back as a sith warrior dps but I failed to kill commander ghulil

I'm currently a juggernaut tank spec in full black market with blue augments, might try it out again later (I usually dps but for faster queue times re-spec tank)

If you have, do you have any tips? I did battle of ilum a while back with a PT tank who had 40k hp and his HK comp has around 32k, he was obviously there for the achievements. We were doing it with just us 2 (my agent) and to be fair he could of easily soloed that!

I have a lvl 55 Jugg tank with a mixture of 69/72 gear; my problem is Quinn who still has Columi. I soloed Black Talon, it's quite easy. Battle of Ilum is doable but I keep dying to the lightning-happy Sith and the Khaleesh; Quinn just can't heal through Enrage in this gear.

Boarding Party is probably doable but it requires a lot of micromanaging against the first boss, otherwise it will fry your healer. I tried False Emperor as well, first two bosses are easy but the two giant droids were too much for Quinn, again.

I don't think the Foundry is soloable, the adds will just overwhelm you in the HK fight.