End of Torvix Quest Sharing Problem

I joined a group for the quest "The End of Torvix" when on of their number had to leave. They had already completed the part of the quest where you had to retrieve a data/key card. Since the mob was already killed, I was unable to retrieve my own card, and thus was not able to access the elevator that led to the final boss encounter.

We even tried making me group leader and having me reset the instance. Nope.

PLease look into this. Just because a group member leaves should not be reason for an entire group's having to waste their heroic quest for the day.

I had the exact same problem.

Got stalled on the keycard because a new member came into the group but couldn't use 2nd(?) elevator, and the mob which drops the item doesn't respawn.

I understand the need for quest stages to prevent running others through a story area, but it's only a daily :tran_tongue:

It would be great if the mob which drops the keycard would respawn.

Yeah you have to do the quest at the same time due to the multiple steps required to complete.

But yeah it should be resetable if your group leader etc. Did you guys try everyone resetting the quest from their quest log? If that doesn't work, then you'll just have to wait for a fix.