Rakata Weapon Fix INCOMING

General

Players are now able to obtain destined loot from chests when Master Looter is enabled and they are not the Master Looter.

Does this mean Master Looting is fixed for Normal mode operations? Because I really don't need a 4th Columi BP (where as our recent 50's do)

Does this mean Master Looting is fixed for Normal mode operations? Because I really don't need a 4th Columi BP (where as our recent 50's do)

No. Normal is working as intended in the sense that gear is auto-assigned. The issue was setting the loot system to Master Looter would result in people having gear auto-assigned on the corpse, but unable to actually loot it. This will fix that issue, allowing them to still loot their gear with ML on.

What they didn't mention, though, was the issue with schematics/crafting materials and not showing up when ML is on.

Anyone know if I should put my blue-black crystals back in before the patch? I took them out from my T3 MH/OH and put them in my T2 MH/OH cause they were obviously better.. When is patch supposed to come out anyway? Edited by MensaRaptor

I don't understand disabling shift key when buying items from vendors. That means we won't be able to buy multiple items anymore right?

I think this is because people would CTRL-RightClick or Shift-RightClick and accidentally buy things (when they were trying to modify or preview an item)

Edited by DarthBloodloss

Anyone know if I should put my blue-black crystals back in before the patch? I took them out from my T3 MH/OH and put them in my T2 MH/OH cause they were obviously better.. When is patch supposed to come out anyway?

I have the same question, or are they even going to fix the ones that were already purchased? :\

How bout fixing rakata armor stat optimaztion? I'm a guardian tank and don't need the 100+ surge that I get from crappy rakata gear. Also, I don't need several pieces of gear optimized for accuracy, I'm hit capped with columni so much that I mod out of it at every turn.

I used to have my rakata weapon for a long time now and because they were less powerful than my culumi I just took the crystal out of them and put it in my actual gun. I kept the rakata weapon just in case in my inventory and I wasn't sure if they gonna be fixed too... Because i took a part out of them and because i already own them.... !!!! Do I put the crystal back before the patch? Edited by Oxediusfex