At what levels do new recipes need to be trained?

Marauder

I was only in the large beta, but I believe it has to do with your character level. I had to hit 17 before I could start the next tier of mission skill missions, and I believe it is the same for the availability of craft recipes from the vendor. For items equippable by level 11's, I think you need to be level 11 for the recipe to show up as purchasable.

Is there a guide to what new recipes need to be trained at what skill level? I keep going to the trainer only to be told he has nothing new to teach me.

go to that trainer and select "ALL" or "unavailable" or whatever it's called and it will show you all of the recipes they have to offer and what skill level is needed to learn them.

I was only in the large beta, but I believe it has to do with your character level. I had to hit 17 before I could start the next tier of mission skill missions, and I believe it is the same for the availability of craft recipes from the vendor. For items equippable by level 11's, I think you need to be level 11 for the recipe to show up as purchasable.

Has nothing to do with the level of your character.

you can be level 10 and craft level 50 gear.

It's every 20 skill points. Happens like clockwork.

Not for synthweaving, unless i have a bug. I went straight to 57 last night and my trainer never had anything new. I got a few recipes from reverse engineering and one from underworld trading though.

Do you only get something from your crafting vendor, like synth or artifice? Do the gathering vendors like treasure hunting give you anything new or do you get those crew missions automatically?

New crew missions will appear automatically when your skill level with that mission skill is high enough

Not for synthweaving, unless i have a bug. I went straight to 57 last night and my trainer never had anything new. I got a few recipes from reverse engineering and one from underworld trading though.

Your trainer doesn't carry them you get them from a vendor. If your in Corusan it's the Synthweave Vendor near the Armstech vendor. I believe