Jung Ma Arena Records

Zoom_VI

Updated

Also since we now have two records submitted by the same account I though i would make some clarifications on rules for Alts since it was initially left unclear.

You may have multiple records in the same catagory but only if they are from different AC. Please note that mirror AC do not count. For example I can set a protection record on my VG and another on my juggernuat but I cannot set another prot record on a powertech.

Alts will be marked in the list.

This sound fair to everyone?

Edited by Zoom_VI

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Celos - Jedi Guardian - Republic Elite Squadron

Protection: 531128

Screenshot: http://postimg.org/image/5cwvthc2l/

Protection per single life: 258438

Screenshot: http://postimg.org/image/oyj5nhwql/

PS: I've seen 2 higher than mine in other screenshots posted on this thread, but still not on the board so if you wanna go ahead and move mine to 5th, np =P

I don't quite know how this works because I'm already up there, but...

1773.89 DPS Aetrus <Guildless> Powertech.

Since Aetrus is already on the list for that category, can you replace the old record with this newer, better one?

This is a troll question right? Just trying to wave your e-peeen around?

This is a troll question right? Just trying to wave your e-peeen around?

This whole thread exists so people can wave their e-peens around (or drag it around in aetrus's part)

Can you lot give me a couple days to update, I am a bit swamped with classwork atm.

I will worship any Sage or Commando who can put themselves up on the top 5 arena healing list.

Challenge Accepted (For Merc/mando healing)

Uncanny or Cyrus have the Sorc/sage worship and much respect, although i have no screenshots there are a few matches we played against him on my YouTube channel that he gave us quite a run for our money

In any specific category or on the leader boards?

just to clarify the challenge that has been previously accepted, and i would also like to know if this counts for post 2.6 or prior?

Submission for total damage. I could probably get on the DPS list too but whatever.

1178902 - ßalance <SUPER DARK SIDE GUILD> - Sniper.

Really considered throwing the second round so I'd get a third, but Rivik always tells me that numbers matter. And naturally, he doesn't know what he's talking about so I took the win instead.

EDIT: The Total Damage/Round is 589451. I didn't realize that was a category.

Edited by Aetrus

I don't usually post e-peen pics, but I just want to push that assassin off the chart because I hate them.

Crypticus

Sentinel

<Shots Fired>

Regular arena DPS: 1564

http://assets.enjin.com/wall_embed_images/1391659248_swtor_2014-02-06_05-40-59-51.jpg

You broke a record in a 3v4? And won? That's magical Crypticus for you. Let's dock soon k?

Edited by Jrawrd