Post your Smugglers name

Xivo

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cro Solo

Cro: Crow, small thieving black bird - or - Crowbar, for prising open locks/cases/doors.

Solo: In about 2700 years the great(*90) grandson of Cro becomes fairly well known.

Yes, I did rush to complete Chapter 1 so I could claim that surname on my server ;)

nerd.

Came up with my surname on my BH, but whent with the theam on my smuggler:

Grün Weißbier, Black Bisector.

Cookies for anyone who gets that. :D

i just read from the last page to this one. apparently nobody cares enough to guess what your stupid name means. so sorry.

love this thread, didn't get to read all the names but i wanted to ad my own. captain Vin Stich. my stage name in my former band was Vincent Stitch, my rogue in wow was vincentstich, my original main was an assassin Vin'sin Stich, but my love for Han Solo out wieghed my guildies desire for imperialism and so was born captain Vin Stich. after my transfer to po5 i had to change it to vin'n, not happy with that, especially because some imperial boot licker has my name. at least i can still use it in all my fan fic

Captain Edala T'Arcona. - (Scoundrel, DF, but thinking of rerolling her to a Gunslinger)

Edala was the name of my old RP character in wow (Draenei Hunter, and Eds is a Twi'lek now :p), it's a really corrupted form of the name Edea from Final Fantasy 8. T'Arcona I thought i came up with on my own (assuming I subconciously changed Liara T'arsoni to Edala T'Arcona in my head), but apparently T'arconas are something in SW lore, and I'm positive I didn't know. Small world :p

• 10 months later...

My Gunslinger -- Zhan'go (Unchained)

He was a Twi'lek slave liberated from the Sith Empire by an aging bounty hunter to assist in the assassination of three Imperial Moff brothers, before going on a journey to free his slave wife, Blia, who was sold to infamous crime-lord Kendii the Hutt.

"The H is silent."

Gaibriel.

All my Legacy characters are named for various angels, actually. I thought the irony in this particular character was significant, in fact. Gaib's got a pretty good RP story to him, actually. He's adorable.

Edited by Phyreblade

First to Phyreblade: I like your angel names idea. I chose "Angeles" as my Legacy name but had no angel names.

My gunslinger was Systa before the mandatory server mergers. It was a random name that sounded cool for a smuggler. She is now Systa'lux after the merger. The lux (meaning light) was from my guild (Lux et Tenebris, which also had to change after the merger and is now Lux Ex Tenebris.).

Colt (gunslinger) - dual wields two revolvers (the A-300 and the WH Mainhand) so that's self-explanatory

Clance (scoundrel) - sounds like chance (because, you know, sabaac and all)

Rhiella (gunslinger #2) - don't know really, it just sounded nice when I rolled her.