SPOILER WARNING.. Iokath Republic or Empire

ejadavidson

I've seen some old threads on this but my biggest concern is that if I pick a side I'll lose either Lana or Theron, both of whom I like very much. If I choose Republic will I lose Lana? And how will the story be effected from here on out?

I have a BH who thinks the Empire are self destructive ***** he just liked their money; in particular he hated the Sith. And he thinks the Republic are a bunch of delusional do-gooders. He doesn't really like either of them.

He would not give the weapon to either of them. Yes the Empire helped him and the Republic did not, BUT he knows how corrupt and evil Sith can be up close and personal. And yes the Jedi are sanctimonious, but they're not homicidal maniacs. And although he does love Lana, she doesn't act very sith-like.

Don't know why I'm agonizing over this.

Lana and Theron both stay with you regardless of what you choose.

The only consequence so far in terms of companions is whether Elara Dorne or Malavai Quinn joins the Alliance.

Oh thanks! I really like both characters a lot.

But really on the effect of your choice? I was reading that your story is effected but that's not much of an effect.

Oh thanks! I really like both characters a lot.

But really on the effect of your choice? I was reading that your story is effected but that's not much of an effect.

Change wise ...

It'll kill off either Acina or Malcom

Quinn or Dorna (But you can claim the other from the Odessen computer)

It'll change who you'll fight on Umbara in story mode

A line in the Copero flashpoint

and a few lines here aqnd there on Ossus.

Change wise ...

It'll kill off either Acina or Malcom

Quinn or Dorna (But you can claim the other from the Odessen computer)

It'll change who you'll fight on Umbara in story mode

A line in the Copero flashpoint

and a few lines here aqnd there on Ossus.

It appears that summoning Quinn/Elara from the terminal was either a bug, and 5.10.1 fixed that, or 5.10.1 broke that. On my main, a Sage, I sided with the Republic on Iokath and later retrieved Quinn from the terminal. When I finally stared Ossus after 5.10.1 Quinn was moved to Unavailable and can not be retrieved from the terminal. But on my Sorc, who sided with the Republic and retrieved Quinn from the terminal, after starting Ossus I still had both Quinn and Elara.