Legacy Question!

Daverous

Has the Legacy option begun yet? If so, how do I create a last name and start connecting characters?

You can create a Legacy once you complete Act 1 of your class story (usually around level 30ish). As of right now the Legacy system is not in place and won't do anything other gain experience until Update 1.2 comes out (assumed to be coming out sometime in April).

You can create a Legacy once you complete Act 1 of your class story (usually around level 30ish). As of right now the Legacy system is not in place and won't do anything other gain experience until Update 1.2 comes out (assumed to be coming out sometime in April).

Oh ok. Got it. Thanks bro.

when will the legacy comes out god i cant wait pls the guys frim bioware pls tell us when will it beif we dont know people will freak out so pls guys tell us if you do that will be ok so pls tell us when is it will is be in april or may pls be april and dont come out after spring breake so pls realess it in spring breake pls and thank you :)

Best to stock up on them so you`ll have a lot of it when it comes out.

when will the legacy comes out god i cant wait pls the guys frim bioware pls tell us when will it beif we dont know people will freak out so pls guys tell us if you do that will be ok so pls tell us when is it will is be in april or may pls be april and dont come out after spring breake so pls realess it in spring breake pls and thank you :)

Aaaaaaand breathe.