Human lvl 50 cosmetic unlocks please

So I just recently got my first Human up to lvl 50 (I have many 50+ just didn't do a human till recently), well after doing so I expected that like cyborgs that all the options would be unlocked (IE my Trooper has Imp agent reg glasses cyborg implants. I was looking forward to making a BH with the inquisitor scaring marks... only to be utterly disappointed... So I am officially requesting that "unlocking" humans gives you all cosmetic options on humans regardless of class or affiliation

The human unlock bonus is +100 presence.

The credit cost to unlock humans is also significantly lower than that of other species.

No, they've already got their unlock rewards and if they get more then all the others get more.

It's pretty obvious that BioWare's already decided where future customization options will come from.

the way I see it the bonus for other races are getting them unlocked for all classes or their looks IE cyborg which can already be used by most classes gets class unlock + Extra looks same goes for twileck, and zabarack so why not for humans since they are already an all class race?

That aside I'd be cool with paying some CC for the ability to unlock all the current cosmetic options for humans (say 350-400cc?) . I'd be less happy about it but at least then I could do what I wanted to :p