Alignments?

CinarilAlaron

So, I'm not actually much of a noob, I played in several weekend tests. But I figured this was the best place to be asking questions.

I was wondering if anyone had any information on a question of mine.

You see, I'm well aware that both the Light and Dark side paths are completely viable. But this entire time Bioware has been promising that 'Gray' was just as viable as any other path. But then during the weekends it wasn't implemented, and there was some confusion as to whether or not it would even be available at launch.

So my question is simple, is Gray currently a viable alignment path, or is it not implemented yet?

My understanding is there is still no gray gear in place, so if you want to use your alignment equipment, you need to lean light or dark. If you don't care about that, then knock yourself out.

Hopefully at some point in the future they'll implement neutral equipment. I don't think there's anything else alignment actually affects directly.

So, I'm not actually much of a noob, I played in several weekend tests. But I figured this was the best place to be asking questions.

I was wondering if anyone had any information on a question of mine.

You see, I'm well aware that both the Light and Dark side paths are completely viable. But this entire time Bioware has been promising that 'Gray' was just as viable as any other path. But then during the weekends it wasn't implemented, and there was some confusion as to whether or not it would even be available at launch.

So my question is simple, is Gray currently a viable alignment path, or is it not implemented yet?

There does not seem to be a "gray" reward system, and I have not seen any dev posts recently that discuss it, so my assumption would have to be that there is not one yet.