Exotic crafting material

Nitsub

One from the last boss of a flashpoint, 2 from each operation boss (except for the last one, who drops a different level of exotic crafting material). I think they said they're going to make them drop less, but allow them to be traded in 1.2

Additionally, the final boss of Directive 7 drops TWO Biometric Crystal Alloy rather than one, and the final boss of The False Emperor drops a Self-Perpetuating Power Cell (used to make Mark 23 item modifications) instead of the BCA.

and the final boss of The False Emperor drops a Self-Perpetuating Power Cell (used to make Mark 23 item modifications) instead of the BCA.

So that's what it's for. The four of use were just looking at eachother with question marks over our heads when we came across it. No one knew what it was for.

So that's what it's for. The four of use were just looking at eachother with question marks over our heads when we came across it. No one knew what it was for.

Several high end scythweaving crafts use it, although most of them are junk, generally speaking.

Battle for ilum also drops 2 alloys iirc.

Does anyone know of a flashpoint that can be solo'd that drops these, the biometric one? Solo'd by a level 50 Sent, to be specific. Im geared to about 15K health at this point.

Thanks!

Edited by Jinook_Phi

no, you can't solo any lvl 50 flashpoints.

Oh and glad you decided to delete your previous rather full yourself response and replace it with a far more helpful one. Its a good move to the LS because, well, as amazed as you were at the apparent stupidity of my question, well, yes, its just a game. I dont live my life playing it and thus dont know all its ins and outs, which is good. Thats what the idea of community is, helping each other, supporting each other. The fact the deleted your first post and replaced it with a helpful one, a good beginning aways from a life of trolling.

Ciao!

Jin

• 1 month later...

Biometric cell, aka lev 7 exotic crafting materials can also be gained from lev 7 and 8 crafting material caches by fleet commendations.

Got 4 of them that way.... of course you get random drops in those caches, so might be rakata materials, or other stuff.

Other way is GTN, but on my server lowest I seen them is 140k.