See how many Complimentary Cartel Coins you can claim!

CourtneyWoods

Is anyone else getting this? I've been subbed from the beginning, and I have the 6 month plan. I click on the cartel coin page, it tells me I need to subscribe. I click the button, and it brings me to my account page where it shows that I'm already a subscriber. On and on ad nauseum. Am I not going to get any coins because of this, or is this just a problem with the site?

Same thing is happening to me, and in same situation.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone else getting this? I've been subbed from the beginning, and I have the 6 month plan. I click on the cartel coin page, it tells me I need to subscribe. I click the button, and it brings me to my account page where it shows that I'm already a subscriber. On and on ad nauseum. Am I not going to get any coins because of this, or is this just a problem with the site?

Agreement: Same thing here.

I have the "Cartel Coins" issue as well, it keeps telling me I can check how many I have if I subscribe, and yet I've had a subscription since Jan. 20th, 2012.

Addendum: The forums and logging into swtor.com is VERY sluggish/slow for me right now as well. Sometimes it won't let me post on the forums, and one time after logging in and clicking "my account" it claimed it couldn't determine my account status. I'm assuming it's just for lack of a better term "laggy" right now. I haven't tried going into game yet to see if it has issues logging me on there as well.

Edited by Arvig
Adding information

It's doing it to me as well. I'm sure they will fix it.

The Complimentary Cartel Coins you will receive can be used to acquire must-have pets, vehicles, XP boots, and more from the new Cartel Market when the Free-to-Play option launches.

XP Boots? AWSOME! I can't wait ... but question, will they be able to be used at the same time as my rocket boots?

Euh... da***? I play with game time cards for half a year now. But it says I need to subscribe. If you only get cartel points with a subscription plan and not with game time cards then I am quitting. Because that would be some SERIOUS ********!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Same here, on 6 month plan since day 1. My cartel ledger page says I can earn coins by subscribing which has a link that takes me to a page showing I have an active 6 month sub :confused:

I was on 6, now on 3. Getting same message...

So glad I'm not the only one. Add me to the list of day 1 subscribers who aren't seeing how many coins they have.

Same Issue here

Just Resubbed and now active again, been active Since Beta until 2 months ago but was still subbed (let my sub expire last week)

Thinking of getting back in and saw the Cartel Coins but says i need an active sub, despite resubbing for a month

me too although i'm hoping its just a glitch since my sub renews today

So glad I'm not the only one. Add me to the list of day 1 subscribers who aren't seeing how many coins they have.

Add me to that list, too. Just went and checked... been subscribed since day one on 180 recurring plan... they want me to subscribe. When I check out that link, tells me I am subscribed. *facepalm* Whoops.