What Relics do you use and why?

Didar

Ok, so im wondering what relics to use for end game ops like Dernova. I am wondering what relics i should be using. I'm Arsenal spec. i currently have the Matrix Cube M7-83. but after that what should i be using? should i use one of the damage proc relics? a power relic? i would like to be able to contribute as much as possible in ops groups. and also why would you use that relic?

Thanks for the Help!

Hi there,

firstly I'm not an English native speaker, so my apologies if I do some mistakes ;)

The bis relics for the most classe are actually the pvp relics (WH, Battlemaster and Champion) which it give you 113(WH) or 103(BM) or 97(Champion) passive stat (Power / Shield / Defense / Alacrity).

We use this relics because even 97 passive stat is better on the time than a 315power for 30sec.

The must if you just reach 50 is to get two champion relics (recruit npc) for 12k credit each.

If you dislike pvp, juste do some WZ to get BM one and it's will be good ;)

Hi there,

firstly I'm not an English native speaker, so my apologies if I do some mistakes ;)

The bis relics for the most classe are actually the pvp relics (WH, Battlemaster and Champion) which it give you 113(WH) or 103(BM) or 97(Champion) passive stat (Power / Shield / Defense / Alacrity).

We use this relics because even 97 passive stat is better on the time than a 315power for 30sec.

The must if you just reach 50 is to get two champion relics (recruit npc) for 12k credit each.

If you dislike pvp, juste do some WZ to get BM one and it's will be good ;)

Thank you for the advice, i am not a big fan of PVP i have not PVP'D on my Merc since early April. i was level 31 i think then. i am 50 now. but i will try out the recruit relic to see how i like it.

thank you all for the input. looks like i will have to endure some pvp to get those relics.

so you guys are pretty much saying the high power relic out performs the campaign relics that you can get from the vendor in the black hole that does something like 30% chance to cause something like 330 damage. either elemental or kinetic.

also what relic's should i use until i get the war hero relics? im close to being able to get a black hole relic. would that be something to get until i have enough pvp commendations to get the pwoer relics?

I actually use the Matrix Cube in one slot instead of 2 WH relics. The only reason is because the 27 crit on it allows me to hit the exact sweet-spot for the power/crit ratio I'm going for. If I use the 2 WH I have to switch out another Power mod for a crit mod and that's sacrificing more power than I want to.

Barely noticable difference (less than 10dps) between what I'm doing and using 2 WH, but I find better results with the cube. I tend to wear it because it puts me over 2400 aim so maybe I'm just bias.

thank you all for the input. looks like i will have to endure some pvp to get those relics.

so you guys are pretty much saying the high power relic out performs the campaign relics that you can get from the vendor in the black hole that does something like 30% chance to cause something like 330 damage. either elemental or kinetic.

also what relic's should i use until i get the war hero relics? im close to being able to get a black hole relic. would that be something to get until i have enough pvp commendations to get the pwoer relics?

Until you can get the War Hero relics, use the Matrix Cube and the Campaign Boundless Ages relic (both augmented).

Until you can get the War Hero relics, use the Matrix Cube and the Campaign Boundless Ages relic (both augmented).

this is what i am now using as i picked up the Boundless Ages relic last night along with already using the matrix cube, both have been augmented with +18 AIM augments. now it looks like i will have to start doing some pvp to get the WH Relics. thank you ALL for the help with.