BM bags for 500/500?

Algeroth

Not a terrible idea.

Cost per Champ token is more then if you were to buy two champ bags.

But you get a chance at a BM Commendation now.

I could see them raising the cost of some o fthe gear though if those goes in since you could now Farm your BM Gear..

how about 150 champ tokens?

Another decent idea.

The only thing I would say about this is that this would allow no lifers to "farm" their gear. I think BW is trying to avoid the farming situation. Right now a casual or hard core have the same change at BM gear because they both can get the same amount of bags per week.

Edited by jblazen

I've said it once, I'll copy it again:

Originally Posted by Lerdoc

A couple things that you need to understand.

1) T1 and T2 sets are granted, thats it, T3 set is a bonus and treat getting it as a bonus, not as something that you deserve just because you que wz 24/7 or farm ilum with your imp zerg.

2) This is how the gear progression works and how is supposed to work. Why do you think that Heroics do not drop rataka? There is no point going there when you have all columi already, so you need to move on to hardmode ops to progress more. This is the reason why battlemaster bags are here. Or you want to give free rataka to people every X heroics?

Yes, it is a mindless PvP if the sole reason and your only purpose to PvP is to get that one more item, and another, and then another. You are not PvPer then, you are PVE player that just rides on easy PvP gear train(yes, it is easy to get, even if its a chance, you always put the same effort to getting it, regardless if you are level 10 without AC or level 50 with 100 valor rank, effort to get pvp items stays on the same level).

Stop feeling entitled to everything, you're not. BM is a bonus, not something you should be handed to as soon as you AFK wz or Ilum killtrade to rank 60.

Good idea

This for sure improve population on republic side since 99% of the BM just do daily and logoff i do it everyday

indeed 500/500 its not so easy maybe hardcore player will do 2 extra bags ok no problem the good side is more players playng warzone and not bored starting games 4vs8 or 4vs12

I've said it once, I'll copy it again:

Originally Posted by Lerdoc

A couple things that you need to understand.

1) T1 and T2 sets are granted, thats it, T3 set is a bonus and treat getting it as a bonus, not as something that you deserve just because you que wz 24/7 or farm ilum with your imp zerg.

2) This is how the gear progression works and how is supposed to work. Why do you think that Heroics do not drop rataka? There is no point going there when you have all columi already, so you need to move on to hardmode ops to progress more. This is the reason why battlemaster bags are here. Or you want to give free rataka to people every X heroics?

Yes, it is a mindless PvP if the sole reason and your only purpose to PvP is to get that one more item, and another, and then another. You are not PvPer then, you are PVE player that just rides on easy PvP gear train(yes, it is easy to get, even if its a chance, you always put the same effort to getting it, regardless if you are level 10 without AC or level 50 with 100 valor rank, effort to get pvp items stays on the same level).

Stop feeling entitled to everything, you're not. BM is a bonus, not something you should be handed to as soon as you AFK wz or Ilum killtrade to rank 60.

Two very different issues here. One is talking about the ability to earn a reward for PvPing.

The other is cheating. They should lockout, and after repeated offenses ban, people for AFKing and killtrading. It's neither here nor there when talking about rewards.

I've EARNED my valor thank you very much, and I'd like something to show for it.

Edited by thanealpha

I would HAPPILY pay 1000/1000.

I'm tired of buying stupid L46 boxes for junk loot and pots at 70 a pop just because otherwise it all goes to waste.

This is a good idea - then it would be really hard to "farm" them - and it at least gives you something to spend them on