Free-to-Play is Coming on November 15th

CourtneyWoods

Subscriber = play have you have been since launch and get a max of 500 Cartel Coins per month free with subscription.

F2P = play the game from level 1 - 50 without a subscription, but you will not be able to do side quests you will be limited with PVP and flashpoints i think 2 rounds of each per week. if you want more you have to use cartel coins that cost real cash.

If you are a subscriber and able to afford $0.50 per day then you would be wise to continue.

Thanks for the answer, and yes i can afford it, i have been since the game launch =)

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've played several of EA's titles even some they swore would never go F2P and still did... I've seen what a EA F2P is. No update or at the least very small ones. No Banning especially the ones buying virtual credits and No customer support. So your asking why the negativity well let's just say they don't have a very good track record!

They might not, but we're still dealing with Star Wars The Old Republic, and that's a game that I enjoy a lot, and this opens up for my friends to enjoy it as well. I guess we just have two different opinions, and that's fine. Hehe.