Sniper or Op?

Lakyaios

They tend to notice me pretty quickly when they drop half their hp in 2 GCD, get rooted then drop the rest in 3 more GCD...

I'm finding my Scoundrel healer much easier to level, but my sniper just melts things and has doom amounts of control thanks to roots, kb and ranged AoE mezz. Definately miss stealth though.

They tend to notice me pretty quickly when they drop half their hp in 2 GCD, get rooted then drop the rest in 3 more GCD...

I'm finding my Scoundrel healer much easier to level, but my sniper just melts things and has doom amounts of control thanks to roots, kb and ranged AoE mezz. Definately miss stealth though.

stealth is not a problem if you can keep a sentinel at a 30 m range without much effort.

Edited by _biddan_

• 3 weeks later...
Somewhat useful thread. Remember, back in the starting period, sniper was simply a bunch of people like "DPSDPSDPSDPS LARGE SHOTGUN DPS" and then realizing that it wasn't all that great, and rerolling. Good to know they improved.:jawa_smile:

Somewhat useful thread. Remember, back in the starting period, sniper was simply a bunch of people like "DPSDPSDPSDPS LARGE SHOTGUN DPS" and then realizing that it wasn't all that great, and rerolling. Good to know they improved.:jawa_smile:

Haha, yeah "everyone" was like.. wth Sniper sucks. Only they didn't realize that we've always been awesome, it was a L2P issue ^^ We've managed to remain the hidden OP class so far and with LoLSmash back, I think we can still sit on the ledge popping people making others believe they killed their target solo.. hehe

:rak_03:

Haha, yeah "everyone" was like.. wth Sniper sucks. Only they didn't realize that we've always been awesome, it was a L2P issue ^^ We've managed to remain the hidden OP class so far and with LoLSmash back, I think we can still sit on the ledge popping people making others believe they killed their target solo.. hehe

:rak_03:

Meh. it would be good to see some friendly snipers here and there. Seen like, 5, and they are all fully geared and have the "Uber-cool" attitude...

• 2 weeks later...