Dreadtooth (5 stacks) - Friday, February 1st, 9 pm CET

Todyon

Our guild will attempt to get the server 1st kill for Dreadtooth with 5 stacks today, Friday, February 1st. We will start inviting to our group at 9 pm CET. Since this will require a 24 player group we are looking for more players to join us on this fight.

For more information and to sign up for the fight, follow the link to our homepage.

http://www.guardiansofstars.com

It was a reflex of mankind, some people trying their best to achieve something others having fun destroying their efforts.

Boss is doable but Republic players ruined all tries. Don't get me wrong its a PvP server and therefore they are completely entitled to do so, but after so many tries it stopped being world PvP and just being griefing.

It's actually sad that on a Friday night the best thing some players have to spend their time is to destroy other people goals.

Edited by tcmsimoes

It was a reflex of mankind, some people trying their best to achieve something others having fun destroying their efforts.

Boss is doable but Republic players ruined all tries. Don't get me wrong its a PvP server and therefore they are completely entitled to do so, but after so many tries it stopped being world PvP and just being griefing.

It's actually sad that on a Friday night the best thing some players have to spend their time is to destroy other people goals.

Because destroying other people's goals is fun. Get over it.

Well, I don't have a problem with people doing PvP in the middle of PvE attempts (as it is PvP server), it would have just been nice to get the kill. Just means that it will take quite a lot of time to get any progress on Dreadtooth on this server, that is all...

Oh well, it surely is easily doable. We were getting to 45% without any problems at all (from Dreadtooth's side that is), even though like 6 Republicans managed to keep spamming aoe attacks, pulling players out finishing them off, etc. - which is already kind of sad, that it took so long to take down our group (considering Dreadtooth's stomp attack getting everyone down below 50% hp). Maybe you guys from MVP and Outbreak should practice a bit more...

But speaking of the difficulty of this fight, it only comes down to correct timing on the pulse aoe attacks starting around 50% hp. If the aoe healing is timed well at those moments then the group is able to surive that without doubts. Of course you will still need to make sure that you get 24 people that are neither brain afk nor have too much lag to manage avoiding all the red circles on the ground, but that should not be worth a discussion.

As result of the previous attempts we will have to arrange another operation to kill him. Any Empire PvE guild - preferrable with BiS geared players - that would like to join us please contact me in game or over our forums, as further organisitions will require a secret appointment. We can put up half of the group ourselves, but we would still be glad for about 5-6 Healers and about 6 Damage Deaelers. In that matter (and especially for the Healer part) I would also be glad if single players contact me to get things organized.

Edited by Todyon

As it turned out, it`s not about aoe`s and red circles (i died and didn`t see any circles spawning).

As shown in this thread, Dreadtooth reflect damage while channeling his aoe pulses. Think of it as Pilgrim "bloodmark" debuff. If we just hold dps for that phase, we`re golden. :D

Edited by Leravulan