Community Round-Up: December 6th, 2012

CourtneyWoods

Hey everyone!

Please use this thread to discuss the Community Round-Up as well as nominate any threads, events, or discussions about SWTOR for next week's blog.

You can also PM me any nominations! :csw_fett:

As a friendly reminder, the purpose of this blog is not to highlight the most talked about issues on the forums or for popular community concerns or issues. We’re looking for suggestions of fun, interesting, and productive threads that highlight the community and its creations and activities. Submissions that don’t meet the guidelines will be removed.

Thanks for staying on topic!

Strange that there is nothing in here about commando/merc imbalance or the current state of pvp since those are some of the hottest topics. I guess turning a blind eye to the problems will make them go away....amirit? Useless fluff isn't going to help. just one players opinion.

I'd like to nominate the "did I hear this right" thread for having the most hate speech. It's important that a community can reflect on the things that happen inside it. It'd also be good for the devs to comment on it.

Together this community should strive to be its best, and inclusive to everyone. EA has been outspoken, but I find that BW Austin has made a rather poor commitment to a healthy and safe community. This would be a good way to start talking about it.