Came back to game- how is Sorc healing PvP

Genttry

Heyo- I just returned to the game after a long break- maybe one year long or so. My question is this:

How are sorcs doing in pvp healing now? Back when I played we saw melee locking us down. A lot. Did we get new talents, or did the other classes get tuned down at all?

I loved my healing sorc, especially in hutball with the oull across the line. I'm thinking about leveling a healy sorc again. Input appreciated. I know many people are jaded, but there are always a few informed responses that will help answer a legitimate question. Thanks in advance!

edit: How are sorcs in PvE healing now too?

Edited by Genttry

Wait a month and ask again.

Right now most sorc heals play the bubblestun spec, but in 2 weeks 2.0 will hit and then give it 2 more weeks so the people can adapt to the changes.

In pve they are fine

Right on, thanks. I know it takes some of your time up, but in 2 weeks, what are the changes that may help with healy sorcs? Thanks again, buddy!

Edited by Genttry

I don't have the time to extract everything, but here is the new skill tree and all the patch notes:

Sorcerer Skill trees 2.0

PTS Game Update 2.0 Patch Notes [uPDATED]

PTS Update 2/27/2013 Notes [uPDATED]

PTS Update 3/1/2013 Notes

PTS Update 3/6/2013 Notes [uPDATED]

PTS Update 3/14/2013 Notes

All these are not final and can still change

They removed all the patch notes so the links are now dead from the PTS thread...

OP, go on Dulfy.net . Go to the SWTOR section and there is a link to all the 2.0 updates / news.

All I can say now is that my lvl 31, with not updated mods in his orange gear does 150k+ healing on bad warzones.