TFB: 16M - NiM (World Ranking)

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fun race. Congratulations to <Frog> and <Chosen> for being right at the end of the rope and almost done, and congratulations to all the other guilds who I hope have not given up on the DG fight. When you do down it will make you feel great inside. Manalyssaa and Forsedar, I hope you guys will continue to stream the finish and look forward to talking with you guys and seeing you play some more. :)

Also congratulations Severity, our fight is over. See you in S&V.

Edited by OriginalTomoka

I will definitely keep streaming. Since 1st place is taken, we are holding our horses a little bit. We haven't given up on the race, but we definitely need to prepare for S&V.

These last three weeks were really intense. But those are the challenges we enjoyed, and that's how I met people from another continent, so I'm not letting the stream down no worries !

Looking forward to streaming some more, and looking forward to seeing you guys on my stream !! (the only entirely bilingual stream !!! :D )

Mana

Congrats to the Chosen for the down and i'm surprised that as great guild like Friendly fire and ace were in trouble, i hope that they recover and find their natural place. Edited by battosei

Congrats to the Chosen for the down and i'm surprised that as great guild like Friendly fire and ace were in trouble, i hope that they recover and find their natural place.

Wow... Really? We built an insane raid team, but hopefully Ace and Friendly Fire return to their natural positions, and grats Chosen!

I like the guys from Chosen, Frog, Ace, and FF, but I refuse to let you try and take credit away from my guys where credit is due! I'm sure all the above mentioned guilds feel the same.

That being said SG will see you all in SV.

I think you do not understand my words, in any case I am questioning your first place, but it is exhilarating to be first with that without challenge, lol

Either there is a ridiculous language barrier or you should return to your bridge, troll.

will not argue with a person devoid of intelligence, I leave you in your trip geek who cries he speaks of his other guild

You shut your mouth when you're talking to Thinmints! He's our raid leader and is probably responsible for most of our strategy so your intelligence comment is badly misplaced. As for competition, we never were more than 1 boss ahead of Frog and Chosen. We killed DG, then they kill DG. We killed Operator and then they did as well. We killed Kephess and then they did as well and we know we killed TFB first so it sure seems like 3 guilds were very much in a competitive race.

The inaccuracies of your comments along with being on the same server as Frog hints that you're really just butt hurt that we cleared it before they did. If my assumption is wrong, oh well... but that's really what it looks like. GL to everyone else still trying to clear the instance. Keep at it!

Wheter his now gone signature was true or fake, I have no idea.

What's for sure is that FROG is not even remotely close for having any tie, link or relationship with that retard. Our GM already ackowledged publicly Severity Gaming's first place in this very thread and no one from FROG is discussing or arguing, publicly or in private, on the legit nature of SG' world first.

I hope I was clear enough on that matter.

EDIT : Ariss, dude, before you starts the fingers pointing, maybe just do a quick search on Battosei previous posts, I think it would have been very enlightening.

Edited by Anthraxal

Wheter his now gone signature was true or fake, I have no idea.

What's for sure is that FROG is not even remotely close for having any tie, link or relationship with that retard. Our GM already ackowledged publicly Severity Gaming's first place in this very thread and no one from FROG is discussing or arguing, publicly or in private, on the legit nature of SG' world first.

I hope I was clear enough on that matter.

EDIT : Ariss, dude, before you starts the fingers pointing, maybe just do a quick search on Battosei previous posts, I think it would have been very enlightening.

Oh I know he's not linked to Frog. I have no problem with you guys at all. I like Mana and Weenea and frequent their streams. I was merely pointing out that the signature he removed showed he was on the same sever as Frog and it appeared as if he's just unhappy that a US guild beat out a EU guild. No worries man.

hopefully Ace and Friendly Fire return to their natural positions, and grats Chosen!

Dunno about ACE, but FriendlyFire will be ready for S&V. We got immense problems with having proper players, lost like 10 raiders in month just before TFB hit, but this is sorted and we are in the run :)

Gratz to Chosen, Frog and SG btw ;)

Edited by Shandellon

Not this again...

Please ignore this guy. I did a warzone in PvE gear and suddenly he has resorted to trolling the entirety of my guild in General Chat by putting words in my mouth.

Clearly we're #1 in the world for "everything ever" :rolleyes: Yeah, that makes quite a bit of sense. Carry on kid.

(If this adds to it- this child is in a guild notorious for heavy trolling. <Genocide>. It has about 10 members)

Edited by CommunityDroidFR

I am completely against skipping for points.

Same here.

Its perfectly logical to be against it for various reasons. The main one being... with Biowares track record, we really don't know which bosses will be freebies and which bosses won't. Lets say Dashroode is a complete nightmare but the 2nd and 3rd bosses are a joke. Some guild QQs and claims Dashroode is impossible and skips it, thus getting the 2nd and 3rd boss killed almost instantly. Now they have compiled points that other guilds won't be getting for some time as they will be working on Dashroode. In order to keep up, they will be almost forced to skip it just to get the points they are missing out on.

The linear clear bonus in the 8man thread is hardly a bonus. The example I just listed would make the linear clear bonus almost non-existent. The Linear Clear Bonus is just a way for the guilds, who actually view progression as progression, a way to keep up. That should NOT be the way it works. The Linear Clear Bonus should be an incentive to keep all guilds going in order.

My vote is for 16man guilds to keep clearing linearly. Honestly? All the 16man guilds will probably do it anyways as we are all pretty tight knit when it comes to rules and competition. We all seem to be on pretty good terms so I'm sure the consensus will be for linear clears only.

Hi all of you.

First of all, I totally agree with the above, about not skipping bosses. And I sincerely do hope all the 16man guilds agree on this. As said previously, imagine we were tracking SM progression ? No possibility to skip bosses or anything. So let's just use the same thing for NiM. Let's not skip bosses, do them as they come at us.

But whatever. Good luck to all the guilds who'll NOT skip bosses. Hope the best of luck to you guys, and we'll be following the streams <3