Maintenance: April 18th, 2017

EricMusco

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All of the servers are back online except for the Harbinger. We are working through a separate issue on just that server. I have no ETA right now but will pass on information as I have it!

-eric

Thanks Eric and since I play on Ebon Hawk yay.

Aren't these boosts available at a vendor to spend Command Tokens for? I have 5000-6000 left inside of some command stashs, so that wouldn't be the point.

Yes, there are command token boosts, they have the 100% boost, the only difference is they are 2 hours instead of 3. Which doesnt really make that much difference, when you build up quite a bit of command tokens.

All of the servers are back online except for the Harbinger. We are working through a separate issue on just that server. I have no ETA right now but will pass on information as I have it!

-eric

Whats up with that? Oh is the one guy responsible for Harbinger on vacation?

-eric

So the majority of the player population is still down

-eric

Murphy's Law: The only server you play on will be down longer than the others

:p

Status update: We have isolated a fix for the issue. We are hopeful we can have it fixed in the next 30 minutes and I will pass on an update as that time approaches.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Thanks Eric, we appreciate it! :)

T-T I've been waiting since the patch was done to be able to play!! At this rate I wont get to play until I get home next week! Very unfair for those of us who play on Harbinger!

I mean, to say it's "unfair" when there are server issues for a single server is reaching a bit. It's not like they pushed back content or changed their minds lol, servers have issues sometimes. Trust me, I do networking for a living. Ever had to restart your computer randomly cause something is acting weird? Servers are no different, they're just bigger computers.

Perhaps some free cartel coins for the largely inconvenienced harbinger players :o

Yeah, right. If they did give us free CC it would be some minuscule amount. They only give 500 to subscribers, which isn't enough. Subs should get 1000 CC a month. If they do decide to give Harbinger players free CC for this, it wouldn't be more than 50 of them.