Incorrcect Subtitles list

Nightblazer

This is an ongoing list and meant to collect any subtitles that don't match the audio of the VA saying them. Feel free to add to this list. I added both my previous post and the new one I found

Class: Sith Warrior

Class Mission: The Flight to Dromund Kaas

Objective: Speak to Darth Baras

When you speak to Darth Baras in his chambers, there comes a part in the conversation where he the subtitle says the following:

"You will meet Commander Lanklyn there and make sure he and his men successfully off-load this prisoner."

However the actual audio of Darth Baras says the following:

"You will meet Commander Lanklyn at docking bay 12 and make sure he and his men successfully off-load this prisoner."

The subtitle text needs to remove the word "there" and replace it with "at docking bay 12".

Edited by Nightblazer

Mission: Arm Yourself

Objective: Speak to Vemrin

Steps to duplicate: Speak to Vemrin, pick any choice for the first Dialogue option. When on the second set of choices you have the following:

1. Don't insult me

2. Wow, you're unfriendly.

3. Prepare to be crushed. (Dark Side Choice)

Option 3 Subtitle is incorrect. Vemrin's last speaking line says "Coming, Dolgis?" however the subtitle in Option 3 says "Are you coming, Dolgis?".

"Are you" needs to be removed and the line changed to "Coming, Dolgis?".

If you pick either option 1 or option 2, the subtitle is correct. It's only when you choose option 3 that the subtitle is incorrect.

• 9 months later...

Mission: Laying Waste

Objective: Speak to Dri'kill Ba'al

Steps to duplicate: Speak to Dri'kill Ba'al, get to the dialogue where he says to stick your lightsaber in the monitoring station and asks if you can handle it. You are then given:

1. Anything Else?

2. Fine.

3. You're annoying me.

Choose any of the three and then he will get to the following Dialogue in the subtitles:

"That's all, then. Destroy the monitoring stations then use the passcard to get inside Grathan's private quarters."

However the actual dialogue spoken is:

"That's all, then. Destroy the monitoring stations then get inside Grathan's private quarters."

The words "use the passcard to" are not spoken in the subtitles. These need to be removed from the subtitles to match the dialogue.

At the end of that same dialogue, the subtitle says the following for Dri'kill Ba'al:

"The son's name is Beelzit. Find him and end him. I'll meet you back here when you're done. Try not to screw it up."

However the actual spoke dialogue is:

""The son's name is Beelzit. Find him and end him. I'll meet you back here when you're done. Try not to screw up."

The word "it" is not spoke and needs to be removed from that subtitle.

Edited by Nightblazer

Class: All (Dromund Kaas Planetary Story Arc)

Mission: The Mask of Revan

Objective: Speak to Raymon

To duplicate, continue on in the conversation where he will tell you that you need to answer questions from Revan's Inner Circle. Then you have three choices:

1. They'll accept me or die.

2. How does that work?

3. You're kidding.

Choose any option and then right before your next set of choices, the last line spoken by Raymon shows the following subtitle:

"If they're not satisfied, they'll abandon the tests of wisdom and begin to test your strength. Revan didn't suffer the weak."

However the actual spoke dialogue is:

"If they're not satisfied, they'll abandon the tests of wisdom and begin your test of strength. Revan didn't suffer the weak."

Need to change "begin to test your strength" to "begin your test of strength".