Sith Warrior vs Jedi Knight

Neriath

Storywise im confused. The jedi knight was said to be the republics hope in the war because of his/her's power in the force. But what about the sith warrior? Is he/she just as powerfull as the knight storywise?

I remember a quest on Taris on my warrior that a jedi was teaching rakghouls with force sensitivity to use it. Turning them into nekghouls, My warrior fought him and when i beat him he said something along the lines of "Such power...if only.." before he gets killed by the nekghouls for being weaker than me. Im pretty sure he was going to say "if only you had been a jedi". So is the warrior just as powerfull as the knight lore wise?

Each of the classes have the player character be the best of the best, do you read the intros? If you started comparing, is this class better than this class, well then you are settling into PvP aspects. You should just assume because SW and JK are mirror classes, the PC's are equal to one another in just about every way.

well, on my assassin that jedi on taris said the same line to me.

but ultimately all the force powered classes are all "SUPERCHARGED" with the force. they're all pretty much super power, who'd win in a fight lore-wise? well thats a toss up. the warrior and knight are both portrayed as extremely talented saber fighters as well as strong with the force.

the consular and inquisitor are both also extremely powerful with the force, though their saber talent is underplayed with more emphasis on raw force power.

of the 4 jedi/sith classes story-wise who i'd think would win would probably be the inquisitor, not because he's supposed to be the most powerful (in fact he might be the weakest with the force of all of them), its because he would cheat. and cheat hard. as he does many times in his story to take out dudes way more powerful than him.

everyone else sorta plays fair. though in a surprise one on one fight i think the inquisitor would be msot likely to lose. the knight and warrior are pretty much the two best lightsaber duelists currently alive. the consular does some crazy cutscene power displays showing he's crazy powerful with the force. the inquisitor is powerful sure, but he's more of the scheming mastermind type.

the most epic fight of them all would of course be the knight and warrior. they're also the two that would most likely end up fighting each other.