Bounty Hunter Guild?

SWaotc

Any running/part of a BH guild? I started one on my first server and got quite a few members until the server population dropped amongst other problems and alot of folk left the game, switched servers etc.

I've seen all trooper guilds before but no BH/Mandalorian themed ones.

which server i am stuck on HoG, helm of garush(sp?) with a couple of BH a PT and a full arsenal merc.

would maybe consider rolling a fem BH on a west coast server....a BH guild would maybe keep me interested, i could imagine the fires we could start. and all those missiles flying........ would be epic.:csw_fett::sy_bountyhunter::csw_fett:

I'm on Jung Ma and have intentions of starting an RP Mandalorian clan guild with primarily Bounty Hunters and possibly a few Agents. I haven't gotten it off the ground yet, but I intend to start it when my summer starts. If you're interested (either of the above posters) feel free to shoot me a PM. Edited by flyersfan

• 5 months later...

OYA!!!

Also looking for a Mando / Bounty Hunter guild. On European server Freedom Naad but will jump to another EU server if got a good guild on it! At moment of typing this I am a lvl 23 Chiss BH. Always willing to help new and even experienced players and that what MMO is, even thou also like my own questing with my companion lol.

Any guilds in EU severs then let us know please!

Bishop-Nash

:sy_bountyhunter:

I have started a Bounty Hunters guild on Jedi Covenant server In the US.

Its name is: Bounty Hunters

I just started we have one bank vault and

I would be glad to have you guys join our guild

and make us stronger with each member.

My name is Mandaz and hope to hear from you guys.

Edited by Huez
imcomplete