Current stim "Bug"

CybermanZero

Is there any time frame on the stim usage "bug" fix? I would really like to make money again. Biochems have been getting ran over with the recent bugs. First the missions returning 1/2 matts and now the current bug. Yes I have reported it, and No I will not go into detail. I am just trying to figure out if there is going to be a timeline on this fix that is acceptable or is this going to be another one of those bugs that is going to be way down the list, and Basically make the people that I have been biochem's up to this point not want to be anymore. Stim sales on my server are at 1/7 of what they where. Possibly even worse. Leaving a bug like this loose is really Bad for the economy.

So whats the word guys you going to fix it or just let it continue to mess the Money making ability of biochems who are once again really gimped.

*sigh* :mad:

Edited by CybermanZero

I see.

Well, I guess you have to do something specific in order to make it happen, since this tuesday I did EC HM and I had 2 exotech stims. I used 1 when we started and then anoher one right before Kephess. I know they got consumed because yesterday I did LI hm and the only ones I had were some hyper-battle.

The information has spread thought different servers at different paces. Many have not said stuff simply because it could just kill the market on the whole, sorry to the other chems out there on keeping it quiet but on shadow lands its starting to affect the stim market way to much. So whats the deal Bioware?

I thought I had discovered a new exploit today but I guess it has been known about for a bit. I know how it works and have sent in a bug report but with the state of customer service (or should I say, the lack of...) as it is I have no idea if anyone has gotten it.

Lets be honest here, if they can only provide support for Class story missions and completely disregard any issues with all the rest how can anyone expect them to fix so minor an exploit?

Is there any time frame on the stim usage "bug" fix? I would really like to make money again. Biochems have been getting ran over with the recent bugs. First the missions returning 1/2 matts and now the current bug. Yes I have reported it, and No I will not go into detail. I am just trying to figure out if there is going to be a timeline on this fix that is acceptable or is this going to be another one of those bugs that is going to be way down the list, and Basically make the people that I have been biochem's up to this point not want to be anymore. Stim sales on my server are at 1/7 of what they where. Possibly even worse. Leaving a bug like this loose is really Bad for the economy.

So whats the word guys you going to fix it or just let it continue to mess the Money making ability of biochems who are once again really gimped.

*sigh* :mad:

I don't see how you made money off them in the first place. Costs more credits than people are selling them for. Those Exotech Stems need to be made in to reusable anyway. The whole system in place now where you can't RE the Exotechs is a bunch of B.S. IMO. Personally I do not craft them nor do I use them because they can not be REed in to reusables. Bunch of garbage.

Edited by Wraiven

Making money up to this point has been no problem. It was just the quantity you had to do it with. I was selling around 300-500 stims a week. That combined with farming some of the matts myself, some of the slicing missions myself and what not it was quite possible to make a good amount. I am supplying my guild as well, so I would go through 4-6 milions in missions alone each week, and sell prolly 10 mill between Adrenals / Stims /Implants. It was the only way to keep the guild stocked, so I figured it out. Now, its just impossible.

Making money up to this point has been no problem. It was just the quantity you had to do it with. I was selling around 300-500 stims a week. That combined with farming some of the matts myself, some of the slicing missions myself and what not it was quite possible to make a good amount. I am supplying my guild as well, so I would go through 4-6 milions in missions alone each week, and sell prolly 10 mill between Adrenals / Stims /Implants. It was the only way to keep the guild stocked, so I figured it out. Now, its just impossible.

It's mathematically impossible to spend that much money in missions each week... Even playing 24/7, and even if you ALWAYS had the optimal number of the required missions available...

Regardless, I don't doubt you spent a lot, and sold alot... But not the millions you are stating

Anything is possible with alts and Other guildies processing the missions for matts for the bank supplies. But thanks for playing.

Then technically he was right. You said that you spent 4-6 million on missions a week. Then you changed your statement to "Other guildies processing the missions." So you see, it was the info that you left out (that it was you and other people) that made your statement impossible.

However alts make it easy for someone to go through that many missions per week, Not even taking into account the different prices on servers can be a huge difference as well. On Shadowlands they have be around 35K each sometimes more. However the price has gone down as of recently, but hey go figure, I mean the market is mostly gone. Ohh and fun fact the same Stim bug works on the new stuff out of the cartel coin shops that are boosts also... Maybe this will get fixed, if not then that just proves how idiotic this is. Im willing to bet once bioware finds out that it will eat into their cash from the cartel market.. yeah... good times.

Ironic huh? Bug that has direct impact to real money is addressed in <18 hours.

I wish BW paid just as much attention to other bugs. (Like fixing HK Core BUG in Foundry - Broken since what Dec 2011?)

FYI - YES! Please make consumables reusable by NON-Biochem characters. (Maybe a Cartel unlock to allow use? Real money seems to motivate change)

Edited by dscount

Ironic huh? Bug that has direct impact to real money is addressed in <18 hours.

I wish BW paid just as much attention to other bugs. (Like fixing HK Core BUG in Foundry - Broken since what Dec 2011?)

FYI - YES! Please make consumables reusable by NON-Biochem characters. (Maybe a Cartel unlock to allow use? Real money seems to motivate change)

i do find it funny, it wasnt fixed with the 1.5 patch because it just affected ingame currency, as soon as it affects profits then they go all :rak_02: and fix it right away :rolleyes:

I guess the part that really gets to me is that they just totally ignored it. Stuff just got deleted, no response.. Nothing. Really lame. I mean if there is a problem denying or ignoring it because you it makes you look bad is just garbage. But that is how EA treats customers. The people that I feel sorry for are the few that always work at said companies. The few that give a damn, there always are some. I have been in that situation myself.