Best Sith Warrior Companion to romance?

MechaKaiserOmega

When in doubt choose the bad girl. Dark side Jaesa is the only choice; she reminds me of my fourth girlfriend.....she is currently doing 3-5 for aggravated assault (I keep her commissary account full). There is nothing like a bad girl. :D:D:D

What's sad about Jaessa is that she is so drunk on power she often forgets there is a bigger cause than her personnal amusement. Don't get me wrong, kicking the dog is all fine and good, but if you can't see the bigger picture when it matters, your just a one dimensional butcher, and I feel there is more to being a sith than that.

She would have been amazing if she was a bit more tacticly minded. It's not that I don't like ds characters, it's just that I feel pain should be deserved. I play my sith warrior as a mix of Thrawn and Vader, where I talk like vader but chose like Trawn would. She loves the Vader part, but almost never agrees with the Thrawn part :(.

If there is ever a true story expension, I would very much like to see companion arcs (or even romance only ones) where it would actually be possible to teach Jeassa how to act like a proper sith, not a thug.

What I'm trying to do with the warrior line is sort of a mix, since OOC I know what's coming. I already have full affection with Quinn and have him married - so when I get to the part where she gets betrayed by him, it will be more of an excuse for her to hop into the sack with Pierce, although as a Sith Lord, I'm surprised she doesn't do more than just choke him, because she has killed others for far less reason.

She's mostly DS, but more in a Tarkin sort of way <for the Empire> rather than a "kick puppies just because" -- she is a Zabrak so disapproving of slavery sort of meshes with Vette, as she's experienced it herself as an outsider, not being a Sith Pureblood. But as she is pro-Empire, her personality meshes with Quinn, at least for now. The betrayal will test the limits - as she will understand it from a Sith perspective - that's the way things are between masters and acolytes - so the letter she gets from Quinn about adultery and the non-force using spouses being more likely to die- I think of as more foreshadowing , than mere "empty statistics".;)

For others, on the pub side, the male smuggler is also forced to choose between companions as well. My male smuggler chose Akaavi over Risha as well - better a strong woman that knows where you sleep, than a gold-digger.

I am also doing a light side male warrior and thus will Lightside Jaesa, but as she can't be romanced, will choose Vette., but that's after I finish the story line with my darksider.

What I'm trying to do with the warrior line is sort of a mix, since OOC I know what's coming. I already have full affection with Quinn and have him married - so when I get to the part where she gets betrayed by him, it will be more of an excuse for her to hop into the sack with Pierce, although as a Sith Lord, I'm surprised she doesn't do more than just choke him, because she has killed others for far less reason.

Somebody once explained here on the forums about their female warrior's perspective on the Quinncident, and I really liked it. Their female warrior didn't channel all that hatred and betrayal at Quinn, because Quinn is just Baras' pawn. Quinn owes him everything, the fact that Quinn knows everything and is, like, the only one of Baras' spies that he DOESN'T kill off is also pretty significant, to me at least. Anyway, this warrior who had fallen in love with Quinn was angry at Baras for using him, twisting him,

Quinn mentions that Baras has forced his hand, and that he thinks Baras is the rock the Empire rests on or something to that effect, I can't remember. Baras has the hooks in deep, and totally brainwashed him and is probably blackmailing him.

Aw. Hell. Naw. Not in my house, not with my crew.

My warriors were all male, dark side, and romanced Vette, but they also were close to Quinn, at least that's how my playthroughs turned out. I never looked at the Quinncident from this perspective before, though, and I think it's a nice way to not only justify his continued state of living, but doing so largely unscathed. My headcanon had always had Quinn as little more than an indentured servant after that, everything he owed Baras he owed me now. But I think I like the idea of my warrior feeling some sympathy for Quinn. I mean look what Baras has done to the warrior, imagine what he's done to and for Quinn to have him brainwashed like that. It's not that hard to justify a soft spot for the guy, whether you romanced him or not, imo.

Jaesa is too creepy for me. Eww.

I had one conversation recently where she says she got drunk and screwed some random soldier and might have killed him. Then follows with, "but I want you". Ewww. I don't want some filthy ****. I really don't like how they handled the character. It's like a flip was switched and she went from Jedi to full blown sociopathic creepster. There was no character development at all to bring her to that point.

If I was the Sith Warrior I wouldn't be able to sleep with her on my ship. Have to have one eye open at all times.

Can't speak for LS Jaesa. I'd imagine she's decent enough.

YA I love jaesa but u have to be evil and she does too to mary her

• 2 years later...
I love Kaliyo, I rerolled a female agent to male just to romance her. :p Also like both DS Jaesse and Vette, they are both fun. The one companion I really want to push out of an airlock is Nadia Grell.

I created a male Agent just so I could romance Kaliyo... then give her a taste of her own medicine. *evil grin* It actually was kind of fun to do. :D THEN tell her *as the male character* that he loves Theron.

@Timorelle: lmao reading your post about Malavai, For me it's the opposite, it was super fun poking at the brick wall, the way he got shy, confused and evasive. His referring to me as 'my lord' is awesome rubs me the right way. I like his overall vocabulary. A most intriguing character.

I expected the betrayal. Hey, our sadistic murderous master shoves in our team a minion who owes him much, not shady at all :rolleyes: Apart from this loyalty shift he is very loyal and a textbook imperial patriot. He was a perfect fit for my LS sith warrior storyline/character.

But enough of that, this post ended up being like a fangirl mail.

DS Jaesa amuse me. I don't feel she is "one dimensional", but more that she is absolute. She was a servant, in a servant family and hated it... then someday, someone take her out of this cage and tell her she has a great Destiny. She dedicates herself to the Jedis teachings with all her heart, knowing nothing else and seeking nothing else. Turns out that it is just another cage made of self control. Then someone comes, kills her parents, kills her trainers and turn her master to the Dark Side. She sees everything she loves being destroyed while unable to do anything about it, imprisoned by her master "for the sake of the Light" feeling the full weight of her chains. When she finally sees her master fall to the Dark Side, all the teachings she was chained to appear as lies. Then her tormentor says : "come to the Dark Side, it will break your chains."

No wonder she dedicates herself so much for the Dark Side.

All the evil stuff is just her testing how it feels to do stuff no one would in her previous life.

DS Jaesa amuse me. I don't feel she is "one dimensional", but more that she is absolute. She was a servant, in a servant family and hated it... then someday, someone take her out of this cage and tell her she has a great Destiny. She dedicates herself to the Jedis teachings with all her heart, knowing nothing else and seeking nothing else. Turns out that it is just another cage made of self control. Then someone comes, kills her parents, kills her trainers and turn her master to the Dark Side. She sees everything she loves being destroyed while unable to do anything about it, imprisoned by her master "for the sake of the Light" feeling the full weight of her chains. When she finally sees her master fall to the Dark Side, all the teachings she was chained to appear as lies. Then her tormentor says : "come to the Dark Side, it will break your chains."

No wonder she dedicates herself so much for the Dark Side.

All the evil stuff is just her testing how it feels to do stuff no one would in her previous life.

Yeah, I don't think she's one dimensional either. I mean, I guess I can see why she might seem that way at a glance. But there is more to her character under the surface. Jaesa is a true believer. She believes fanatically in the power of the Dark Side and the superiority of the Sith. In many ways, it's a twisted and dark reflection of her earlier belief in there being order in galaxy as Noman Karr's padawan. It's that commitment to the Dark Side and the Sith Code that drives her to undertake the goal of purifying the Empire by destroying Lightside Sith. It's a cause she believes in so strong that it supersedes almost anything, even traditionally expected Sith politics or her own desire for power. And her love of the Dark Side also gives her an atypical devotion and loyalty to the Sith Warrior who showed her the Dark Side and thus "broke her chains" in the first place.

Edited by OldVengeance