Your money used for Cartel Packs to get Decos on multiple servers will be erased!

Renata_Roselli

They should just remove all duped decorations and strongholds cause from the start people earned them single handedly and not just been given hundreds of millions to billions of free decorations. This was the final nail for basically everyone that loved strongholds great going Biofail.

The three of you who still cared about prestige need to find another means to compare their e-peen. Those of us who actually love strongholds enjoy their extra decorations, and don't begrudge others getting even more freebies. Also, when looking at other strongholds it's now much easier to identify the weirdos who "earned" 999 of every cheap decoration in order to move their conquest dumps on top of the list.

But well, BW can't win here, I predicted in one of the OP's threads that someone else would complain if BW combined the decorations, including those gained by server transfers. But I suspect the OP's campaign would have had a bit more backing of the community if BW had merged the legacies the same way server transfers work.

Anyway, now that everyone finally realizes how meaningless "prestige" is, it's time for a voting system. Would be interesting to see how many 1000k+ prestige strongholds manage to stay on top.

Edited by Mubrak

The three of you who still cared about prestige need to find another means to compare their e-peen. Those of us who actually love strongholds enjoy their extra decorations, and don't begrudge others getting even more freebies. Also, when looking at other strongholds it's now much easier to identify the weirdos who "earned" 999 of every cheap decoration in order to move their conquest dumps on top of the list.

But well, BW can't win here, I predicted in one of the OP's threads that someone else would complain if BW combined the decorations, including those gained by server transfers. But I suspect the OP's campaign would have had a bit more backing of the community if BW had merged the legacies the same way server transfers work.

Anyway, now that everyone finally realizes how meaningless "prestige" is, it's time for a voting system. Would be interesting to see how many 1000k+ prestige strongholds manage to stay on top.

Not just us 3, but alot more in game feel the same way, this was the stupidest decision ever where someone could gain 2-5x the amount of decorations for only the cost of 90 cc per transfer. This killed the prestige of decorating for alot of people.

• 2 weeks later...