Blackhole H+4 - Chasing the Shadow - Please reduce it.

Please Bioware reduce the difficulty of this to H+2 just like the Belsavis daily heroics that have gone down to H+2 or to just being a normal mission. I say this because there's a lot of empty servers out there and for PvP English servers there's only 1 and a half that are highly populated. The rest are empty deserts. In saying that, I'm from Hex Droid and the most amount of people I've seen in Blackhole are 5. It's just not fair that people in low population servers can't do some of the content as if we knew that our servers will eventually be empty.

If that can't happen then at least reduce the difficulty of the final boss. I'd happily solo him if it means I'll get my daily and weekly quest requirements fulfilled. Before any of you say anything about moving. Why should I move? Those of us in the lower populated servers pay the same money as the rest of you but do not enjoy the same content. We've grinded to 50 with our toons and I don't see why we should abandon them with end game gear. At least try to understand where we're coming from before dismissing this plea as a QQ or anything else for that matter.

Thank you for taking your time to read and sorry if I've offended anybody, it wasn't my intention.

Edited by Jarwan

So it is more of a challange to find to do it.

So find guild, friends etc to help you do it.

The last thing I want to see is a dumb down content because someone can't do it.

It is just silly and immature.

You pay your sub to play the game and not to have access to everything you know.

It's doable with two characters as it stands (without bypassing any mobs or anything.) I've healed my tanking pet through it while accompanied by a DPS Sage and a DPS pet. You need to make sure you have a decent amount of CC but as long as you can long CC 2-3 targets in each group you'll be fine.

I feel your pain mate.

But this one is very easily done with two, we use me(sumggy healer) and tropper. A bit of cc'ing through it and good healing on the last boss and it's as easy as pie.

I feel your pain mate.

But this one is very easily done with two, we use me(sumggy healer) and tropper. A bit of cc'ing through it and good healing on the last boss and it's as easy as pie.

Trash groups aren't problem. Heck, imperial verson of this is all about trash, no boss at end, and you don't see people complaining.

It's boss that is problem, and his load of AoE damage.

Just try doing it without player healer. Companion could do it with only one target taking damage, but since he won't get out of AoE, he'll die and let others die.

I 3 manned it last night with a companion.

I'm pretty sure we could have 2 manned with 2 companions as well.

The problem with Heroic 2 Mans is that the well geared people will just go and solo the content instead--so while you need less people, you'll be losing people out of your pool too.

Then again...I already solo the HM Daily's on Belsavis and Ilum...I'd love to do the same on Corelia too.

Yeah, I 2 manned this as an assassin tank with an awesome jugger tank (woot for Gabont) but my main (merc) is the one I want to gear up with this and she dosen't get the groups, which is weird since concussion missile is a great CC. Maybe split the difference and make it a 3 man heroic? I'm in a great guild but at the times that I get to play due to my odd work hours, I can rarely find groups.

Trash groups aren't problem. Heck, imperial verson of this is all about trash, no boss at end, and you don't see people complaining.

Just try doing it without player healer. Companion could do it with only one target taking damage, but since he won't get out of AoE, he'll die and let others die.

All of the AOE damage is avoidable. If players are taking too much AOE damage, they need to re-assess their approach to this fight.

Companion healer does this fight easy. It may say heroic 4, but at most you need two. A lot of people solo it with a companion healer.

This is a classic case of someone wanting easy mode. What you are asking for is it to be easier to get the Black Hole Coms in order to make it easier for you to get the "theoretical" Best Gear In Game. I STRONGLY disagree with this on all points. Not to mention I have two manned this entire heroic on the republic side with just 2 dps and whatever heal companion we had....Notice we had a heal COMPANION, ya know.....less then par for heals. Moving right along, I have 2 manned the final boss WITHOUT ANY HEALS. In other words, 2 dps. Neither of us went below 75% health.

Think about this, 1.2 brought in game mechanics to play. If you do not adhere to them, you die. Plain and simple. Learn the mechanics and win. (Pro Tip, Don't stand in colorful circles on the ground and use your interrupt.)

I did it without a player healer.

fyi, if you toggle your companion on to passive, they will run to you. Then shut passive off. AoE Avoided.

I do it with my healing companion, although she is in full Rakata gear. Also interrupting and not standing in stupid crap goes a long way in reducing the AOE damage in this fight.

It's doable with a companion healer (granted mine has 17k hp). I'm a dps shadow - i switch to tank stance for last boss and can solo it with healer pet.

The Belsavis HC4's have already been adjusted to HC2s and lots of the mobs are now normals or silvers. Even the last boss can do duoed with a companion healer

Chasing the shadow I've duoed with my tanking in vigilence and copanion healers as the last boss is doable if people move from his AoEs.

This is a classic case of someone wanting easy mode. What you are asking for is it to be easier to get the Black Hole Coms in order to make it easier for you to get the "theoretical" Best Gear In Game. I STRONGLY disagree with this on all points. Not to mention I have two manned this entire heroic on the republic side with just 2 dps and whatever heal companion we had....Notice we had a heal COMPANION, ya know.....less then par for heals. Moving right along, I have 2 manned the final boss WITHOUT ANY HEALS. In other words, 2 dps. Neither of us went below 75% health.

Think about this, 1.2 brought in game mechanics to play. If you do not adhere to them, you die. Plain and simple. Learn the mechanics and win. (Pro Tip, Don't stand in colorful circles on the ground and use your interrupt.)

Could you sound any less of a d*ck then you already are? Do you honestly believe I'm stupid enough to stand on that big shiny circle when it's painted on the ground and go "oh what's that!"....then a few seconds later "hey it's changing colour to red, cooool!". How about you give advice before you blow smoke up your own backside. I'm a Scoundrel Scrapper and I HAVE solo'd my way to the final boss by simply skipping the trash mobs and taking care of the miniboss with Guss Tuno so I can get to the end but as a Scoundrel, I'm not exactly built for tanking and Guss can't heal that fast.

Could you sound any less of a d*ck then you already are? Do you honestly believe I'm stupid enough to stand on that big shiny circle when it's painted on the ground and go "oh what's that!"....then a few seconds later "hey it's changing colour to red, cooool!". How about you give advice before you blow smoke up your own backside. I'm a Scoundrel Scrapper and I HAVE solo'd my way to the final boss by simply skipping the trash mobs and taking care of the miniboss with Guss Tuno so I can get to the end but as a Scoundrel, I'm not exactly built for tanking and Guss can't heal that fast.

So let me get this strait......you are a scoundrel melee dps, you have one heal companion and are wanting to solo a Heroic 4? I believe this is where I become this so called d*ck again and say you are QQing because you can't do content meant for a group by yourself. The next thing you will be asking for is a way to use companions and a small party to do 16 man operations......

Which does remind me, when I had done that Heroic on the last boss with 2 dps.....We were both melee.......and I would like to reiterate the fact that we didn't drop below 75% health........without any heal companions....so yeah ummmm, If the game is made any more easier than it is now, it will be a joke. Get your guild together, go do this Heroic 4, then try and get 8 of you to do a Story Mode EV, ask for it to be made easier, etc...

Does the Republic side have a harder boss or something? I had Telos stand in the AE the whole fight and he never got below 80% on the Imperial version. All of the boss fights on the Imp side can be soloed but some of the trash are pretty much impossible to solo (the 4 elite packs).

Although the Imp version is easily duoable, a lot of people will never attempt it until they have 4 guys. Dropping it to a Heroic 2 which basically means it's soloable, and some people will still complain that you'd need 2 people to beat it either because they're too sacred to do it or they're the wrong class to do it (e.g. someone without a mez type ability). That said it'd probably help if they didn't make every elite in the Imperial version have a grapple and a KB at the same time.

I've done it with another player and companions out. And I've done the last boss with just a Commando with me (our companions got locked out of the platform for the duration of the fight.

This is one of two ways (HM Kaon/Lost Island being the other) to get commendations to purchase end-game gear outside of raiding right now. It should not be easy.

Does the Republic side have a harder boss or something? I had Telos stand in the AE the whole fight and he never got below 80% on the Imperial version. All of the boss fights on the Imp side can be soloed but some of the trash are pretty much impossible to solo (the 4 elite packs).
Pub side boss is MUCH harder, particularly because of how cakewalk the Imp side is. On the other hand, Pub side has a few less trash mobs to deal with so it tends to go slightly faster.

So it is more of a challange to find to do it.

So find guild, friends etc to help you do it.

The last thing I want to see is a dumb down content because someone can't do it.

It is just silly and immature.

You pay your sub to play the game and not to have access to everything you know.

I agree, sure subscriptions are super low, but I don't want them to make things easier than they already are, you would be even more bored.