Bedlamita

DaTimba

It's funny you're trying to troll me. Ask your guild, they've known me for quite a while.

Anyways I'm waiting to see this video of me hacking.

I am not trying to troll you, although I do troll occasionally. I have only been playing for about 2 months after an approximate 5-6 month hiatus (or more, I can't remember). So, I honestly don't know who you are. I recognize a few names from Space Slug but that's about it.

I know who Altruistic is Tai, he's one of the really easy kills from back when Covenant would queue ranked!

I see him more on the forums than in warzones now though.

Wrong. I had never played ranked until we played here recently, and we never played you. I am an easy kill, though. My e-cred is not very strong.

I am not trying to troll you, although I do troll occasionally. I have only been playing for about 2 months after an approximate 5-6 month hiatus (or more, I can't remember). So, I honestly don't know who you are. I recognize a few names from Space Slug but that's about it.

Wrong. I had never played ranked until we played here recently, and we never played you. I am an easy kill, though. My e-cred is not very strong.

My bad then! Your forum e-cred seems to be growing, you're like Abbster Jr.! :D

My bad then! Your forum e-cred seems to be growing, you're like Abbster Jr.! :D

I am working on it. I am rarely serious on the forums and just like to mess with people mostly. I mean very little of what I type in threads other than to get a reaction from people.

Abb and I actually went to high school together.