16-man DPS Leaderboards

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice!

Although i have to ask the rest of the guys in here.. should we take an 8-man parse for VG/PT Hybrid? Should the 8-man parses replace the 16-man hybrid parses? Grob, Brontes and Tyrans already has Hybrid parses but they are 16.

well potato... my tball league finally isn't acceptable :( I guess ill have to do 16man now :/ im sure our 8players can handle it fine considering they dont modify any mechanics and StimNazi always complains for more to heal.

well potato... my tball league finally isn't acceptable :( I guess ill have to do 16man now :/ im sure our 8players can handle it fine considering they dont modify any mechanics and StimNazi always complains for more to heal.

:( 8-man is just too hard to maintain due to the number of players. 16-m boards is easier to organize :)

We about to do HM 16m DM and probably the tanks will lose aggro when DPS unloads on Bestia. Their argument is the knock down that bestia does which messes up their threat gen. They are ALSO wearing 78 mainhand.

They also said that if i've seen Severity's videos you guys gives their tanks some time on the boss before DPS starts. Is that what you guys do? or does the tank and DPS both start on bestia at the same time? Pre-casted flybys + relics + Cds?

Edited by paowee

We about to do HM 16m DM and probably the tanks will lose aggro when DPS unloads on Bestia. Their argument is the knock down that bestia does which messes up their threat gen. They are ALSO wearing 78 mainhand.

They also said that if i've seen Severity's videos you guys gives their tanks some time on the boss before DPS starts. Is that what you guys do? or does the tank and DPS both start on bestia at the same time? Pre-casted flybys + relics + Cds?

Our DPS precast, there's enough time before the knockback to build aggro through it and you can stunbreak out of it immediately :/

The only time I have problems is on my guardian when the stun happens AS I am about to AOE taunt and I think I'm quick enough to break the stun and taunt before Bestia jumps (I'm not). That was with a 69 mainhand. If you have a vanguard tank, it's even easier, since you can time approximately when the knockback will come and hold the line through it.

Edited by namesaretough

Our DPS precast, there's enough time before the knockback to build aggro through it and you can stunbreak out of it immediately

well our pre-casted orbitals hit bestia same time she drops down. so both flybys + tank on bestia start on the boss.

Edited by paowee

If you like I will see if I can hunt down our Guardian Tank that starts on Bestia and ask him to (force him to) upload his logs from the fight to see if there is an issue with the opening rotation? I do give our tanks a lot of ****, mostly deserved but they are pretty not-rubbish at holding aggro even when I unload my entire arsenal with pre-casted, timed relic procs and other stuff :p

Paowee, what are the rules for the 8 man parses and could you update the 1st post on how to qualify as 8 man opsparser? I see quite some 8 man parses but the openingpost isnt saying anything about how to qualify. Sorry if it has allready been told in one of the 22 previous pages. Kinda a long and boring read I fear.

Its my understanding that only the highest parse of each spec will make it to the leaderboard. Thats a very good and nice way imo. Gz to all people who are playing 'sub'optimal specs who are crushing the bosses like flies. Love to see them :)

If you like I will see if I can hunt down our Guardian Tank that starts on Bestia and ask him to (force him to) upload his logs from the fight to see if there is an issue with the opening rotation? I do give our tanks a lot of ****, mostly deserved but they are pretty not-rubbish at holding aggro even when I unload my entire arsenal with pre-casted, timed relic procs and other stuff :p

That would be great! Basically the arguments stems down to,

- Other 16-man tanks hold aggro because if you watch their video they give their tanks a heads up. Other one is

- 16-man tanks and DPS both start at the same time on the boss (pre-casted orbitals/cd/relics) without the tank losing threat.

Just want to clarify... you guys don't give your tanks a headstart on the boss right?

Ultimately there's no need to push the DPS there anyways. There are no real DPS checks in this fight in 16m except the final burn. If your tanks are worried about aggro, the dps can wait 3 seconds and not hurt anything. Heck, they could wait 15 sec. It wouldn't make a bit of difference.

Alvor - Juggernaut - Vengeance - Aurum Gaming - 2167 - Brontes

http://www.torparse.com/a/503306/20/0/Damage+Dealt

Alvor - Juggernaut - Vengeance - Aurum Gaming - 2925 - Corruptor Zero

http://www.torparse.com/a/526139/17/0/Damage+Dealt

Alvor - Juggernaut - Rage- Aurum Gaming - 2895 - Bestia

http://www.torparse.com/a/526139/31/0/Damage+Dealt

Alvor - Juggernaut - Rage- Aurum Gaming - 2033 - Calphayus

http://www.torparse.com/a/526139/43/0/Damage+Dealt

All 8-mans

Edited by Kmscmt

Draxus - 8 man

Midnitè - Juggernaut - Vengeance - Black - 2900

Grob'thok - 8 man

Midnitè - Juggernaut - Vengeance - Black - 3666

Corrupter Zero - 8man

Midnitè - Juggernaut - Vengeance- Black - 2774

Brontes - 8 man

Midnitè - Juggernaut - Vengeance- Black - 2281

Bestia - 8 man

Midnitè - Juggernaut - Vengeance- Black - 2802

Raptus - 8 man

Midnitè - Juggernaut - Vengeance- Black - 2210

Dread Masters - 8 man

Midnitè - Juggernaut - Vengeance- Black - 2469

Since i never run 16 man ops I've a question. Are in some fights more adds?