keybinding

Bozal

Is there any way to scroll through badguy targets other than with the tab key? I've tried setting my keybinds for enemy target to something I'm used to but it doesn't work.

(i.e. changing the command from tab to the T key, or something similar).

I'm sorry I am not in the game to test this right now, but here's what I think I remember:

I believe I set a custom keybinding for the 'target nearest enemy' command and it cycled through enemy targets when I kept pressing it. Give that a try and I'm sorry if it doesn't work, but again I haven't confirmed this.

"Nearest enemy" is one of the binds I use. It does just what it says, target "Nearest" enemy. The default "Tab" target, which I currently forget the definition of, is the only cycle enemy action I know.

Sorry I can't be anymore help than that, but those are the only ones I currently use.

I know tab works, and I'm pretty sure you can shift+tab to cycle through enemies the other direction. Plus the "target closest" feature. There's a feature called something like "target center screen" that I fiddled with but couldn't figure out.

Does anyone know of a walk-through for dumbies?

I've tried arranging my key bindings but it's become a mess.

I'm affraid to group now for fear i'll get the whole party wiped because i'm spamming the wrong damn key.

It would be awesome if I could set F1 - F12 as heal keys to target specific party members.

It's under the the target section, and it's titled "Next Enemy" as opposed to "Nearest Enemy"

That should cycle for you - however, how you have your camera positioned will give some influence to which mobs it picks up on - an inherent flaw of bad mechanics....