Guide: Crew Skills

Goshee

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can't unlearn skills , it says I have but it doesn't go away , also when i click on it it says unknown skill and when I try to get a new skill it says I need to unlearn one , glitched is it

it was case of logging in and out but still meh.

Amazing guide btw a lot of effort has gone into it , very much appreciated , thank you.

Badorb.

Edited by BadOrb
logged in and out

The same thing happened to me and now since I got rid of one I can't delete the undefined one.

That looks similar I couldn't add the new one , but yeah the stats went down like yours the top one on that pic . treasure hunting. Hmmm well I'm compiling a list of glitches , catalyst mission on taris , the prison security passes mission on nar shadda are the other two things I found wrong.

Sorry about the brief off topic , hope you get it sorted mate. Ill add what happened to you in my post.

Badorb.

So if I wanted to pick Artificer from the list of Sith Warrior options, what else would be good? Should I just follow the codex and get Archeology/Treasure Hunter or is that inefficient?

That would be the most efficient as all the materials for artifice are provided in archaeology and treasure hunting!

You need to buy a higher level shcematic.. RE'ing isnt worth it until you can produce things level 50's want to use.

not necessarily; any item modifications you can produce, especially hilts, barrels and armorings, are worth re'ing to at least get the blue schematic, to keep your modable weapons/armors up to date.

not necessarily; any item modifications you can produce, especially hilts, barrels and armorings, are worth re'ing to at least get the blue schematic, to keep your modable weapons/armors up to date.

Not really, it can take you many attempts to get that schematic. Sure it can happen in one try but the odds are against you.

It is much more conveniant to spend you planetary commendations on item modifications to keep your equipment up to date on each planet.

Cheap too because it won't cost you credits.

Thanks for handling the question smoo, just a reminder for people to read through the FAQ section of the guide before asking a question. Not that I don't mind answering but you will find a lot of information there already ^^

Torian Caldera - Gifts Loved: Military Gear (+160 @ Rank 5)

Skadge - Gifts Loved: Weapon (+240 @ Rank 5), Trophy (+166 @ Rank 5)

Blitz - Gifts Loved: Republic Memorabilia (+135 @ Rank 5), Cultural Artifact (+135 @ Rank 5)

Please update!

Edited by LenexRaay

Thanks for handling the question smoo, just a reminder for people to read through the FAQ section of the guide before asking a question. Not that I don't mind answering but you will find a lot of information there already ^^

Sorry I missed that bit.

Well I'm debating dropping slicing to pick up diplomacy because I'm finding the mats are generating lots of income plus I need them from bio.

Decisions since slicing is 400/400

I don't know if this has been looked into too much, but for every grade (lets say we're working with biochem grade 3 compounds for example) there are 2 different compounds to get. One seems to be used for creating higher difficulty items than the other.

What I have found is that your missions are similar, in that one is more difficult (again, both missions being for grade 3 compounds) and the yield will be related to whether you are on the easier grade 3 compound mission or the harder.

Ex1: grade 3 compound mission 1: orange color, more expensive to send companion out, longer duration, more difficult, you receive more blue goo.

Ex2: grade 3 compound mission 2: green color, cheaper to send companion out, quicker and easier, you receive more hallucinogenic compound.

Blue goo is required for biochem 200+ recipes.

Hallucinogenic compound is required for 160-180ish recipes.

Does everyone see the correlation there? Or did that make any sense to anyone? heh