No early access yet? Here's what you need to do.

carnac_fett

You need to man up.

Just because you're a Star Wars fan and/or a gamer doesn't make it okay for you to whine and complain like seven-year-old Stacy Stevenson when mommy wouldn't let her open her Malibu Cruisin' Barbie a week ahead of Christmas!

"But mommy!" cried little Stacy. "Sara's mom and Joanie's mom and Rebecca's mom and Weird Jake's mom have already let them open their presents! They're gonna get to play with Malibu Cruisin' Barbie before I do! And Sara's mom got her the Accessories pack! Sara's Barbie is going to be prettier and more advanced than mine!"

Said mommy to little Stacy: "Be quiet, honey, I'm watching Rachel Ray."

I'm fairly sure 90% of us are grown men. I'm sure those of us who aren't grown men yet are looking forward to becoming one. One of our virtues is supposed to be patience. Take the cards you're dealt and handle it. Especially when the issue at hand is your early admittance into a video game about spacemen with laser swords.

Edited by carnac_fett

Greetings!

We know that it can be frustrating to see negative posts on the forums, but we ask our members to please keep the discussion to issues concerning the game, and not to make posts about the way other people post.

We would also like to remind you that bumping a thread without adding to the conversation is against our forums guidelines. We are closing this thread now. Thank you for your cooperation!