Skimp'd male character gear [PIX INSIDE]

Ixum

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want those skimped out Jedi jackets for my Marauder! Btw, I find it kinda funny that out of what, seven, eight races, tht only the Pureblood has anything different structurally about his torso.

Keep going! I wanna see what others of your ideas they add!

Cheers!

J'm

• 4 weeks later...
Amazing thread, it made for a GREAT rant on today's TOROCast!

That is so cool, ty guys ^^ After having listened to your TOROcast on the Cassus Fett set I just have to dedicate this skimptease to Michael @ TOROcast :D

http://sweet.pp.fi/cassus1.jpg

http://sweet.pp.fi/cassus2.jpg

http://sweet.pp.fi/cassus3.jpg

http://sweet.pp.fi/cassus4.jpg

Edited by Ixum

Thank you thank you! Im just happy this thread gets some out-of-site attention other than my naughty blog (you may ask me for the url in a pm). Now BW lets please go all the way and give male chars some skimpy pants too. Please :o Edited by Ixum

Seriously, if us guys sat around making a thread even half as bad as this one. Stripping female toons down, gawking, and objectifying them as fervently as is done in this thread with male toons; not only would straight males such a myself get crucified over it but the thread would be shut down, erased, and forbade to even be mentioned. Sadly i can easily see that there would be a clear and obvious double standard here.

Good idea. Even though there is no shortage of skimpy female gear in the game, there can and should always be more (both in quantity and quality).

Good idea. Even though there is no shortage of skimpy female gear in the game, there can and should always be more (both in quantity and quality).

You got your wish. More female only bikinis on the way in the next pack. And the rest of us are still waiting for something leg baring for the guys :(

Edited by Damask_Rose

Seriously, if us guys sat around making a thread even half as bad as this one. Stripping female toons down, gawking, and objectifying them as fervently as is done in this thread with male toons; not only would straight males such a myself get crucified over it but the thread would be shut down, erased, and forbade to even be mentioned. Sadly i can easily see that there would be a clear and obvious double standard here.

You got your wish. More female only bikinis on the way in the next pack. And the rest of us are still waiting for something leg baring for the guys :(

Yeah, there is no need for a thread about more female gear, that's coming regardless. In fact, some of the people (one of which I know already knows about this thread, but if even one new person comes to it and loves it, more posts, more awesome!) objecting to the female gear being male restricted hopefully will be coming here, as I told them calling it a "bug" that the new gear is female restricted isn't helping... because it's not a bug... however making slave/dancer gear and THEN removing the female restriction on them would be greatly appreciated! In fact, that actual drawing a few pages ago with the redhead in the Republic Dancer's outfit and the slave boy standing beside her wearing a male version of it? Craaaaazy please Bioware use that picture as inspiration for a male version of the Republic Dancer's outfit (and then attach it and remove the restriction, please do NOT make it a new cartel item... )

This thread, in a word, is amazeballs.

P.S. For the record, I'm a heterosexual male and I love this thread.

EDIT: So apparently the people on that other thread know about this thread and were insulted that I told them about it. Would it have been better to assume they knew when they did not? I agree with the removal of "female only" and "male only" restrictions on things, but calling a design decision, however wrong it may be, a bug doesn't help to change that design decision.

Edited by AbsolutGrndZero

Yeah, there is no need for a thread about more female gear, that's coming regardless. In fact, some of the people objecting to the female gear being male restricted hopefully will be coming here, as I told them calling it a "bug" that the new gear is female restricted isn't helping... because it's not a bug...

Yes, exactly, thank you. I find it incredibly ignorant and foolish when people call developer decisions they disagree with "bugs". "Assassins are bugged" *someone disagrees* "YES THEY ARE HOW COULD A CLASS GO SO LONG WITHOUT BEING FIXED WAAAH WAAAH QQ".

On a side note, I will definitely be unsubbing from this particular thread. All I read here is complaints and perverted addictions. No thank you... must've got subscribed by calling it stupid in the first place... :D

• 2 weeks later...

Looks great, but won't the corners of the leg armour stick into his crotch?

Oh, who am I kidding. Female "armour" suffers from far greater flaws and still somehow manages to fend off arrows, swords and bullets. I'm sure he just has more armour around his crotch.

Looks great, but won't the corners of the leg armour stick into his crotch?

Oh, who am I kidding. Female "armour" suffers from far greater flaws and still somehow manages to fend off arrows, swords and bullets. I'm sure he just has more armour around his crotch.

You are absolutely right, I will not tolerate leg armour vs. crotch action!

http://sweet.pp.fi/randomskimp1_less.jpg

I like it.....except his face looks kinda like a Gamorrean's. Probably just a social mask, right?

Ha pretty sure that is the "Mercenary Visor" or something like that... I know it's Mercenary something. My bounty hunter used to wear it before I got her the black targeting eyepiece from the cartel packs.

That said, it is a nice overall look with the "pants" and shirt.