Clone Wars S05E19 - To Catch A Jedi

BradTheImpaler

Um... No?

Offee's only real involvement in this is she brought Ahsoka to the nano droid warehouse, but that would be an ACTUAL clue, so it doesnt mean she set her up....

But yeh, definatly female...

And the outfit looks suspiciously like Offee, but as a padawan, I doubt she can master many lightsaber styles (or two, as she must be using a different one to usual to dual wield, and I believe her main style was Soresu like Master Undulis... ) I think either they are trying to look like Ms Offee, or the developers are trying to make it look like Offee so when its not were totally "shocked"

told you it was baris

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's what i said but a bunch of people jumped me because i said it wasnt

Well it wasn't because now they have to explain how she ends up back in command of clones, fighting for the Republic alongside an order which she has claimed (in a way correctly) had become a tool of the dark side.

So it wasn't obvious because it just doesn't make sense to do this with a character who goes back onto the battlefield, commanding clones, after this stuff happens. That makes her seem kinda hypocritical.

Well it wasn't because now they have to explain how she ends up back in command of clones, fighting for the Republic alongside an order which she has claimed (in a way correctly) had become a tool of the dark side.

So it wasn't obvious because it just doesn't make sense to do this with a character who goes back onto the battlefield, commanding clones, after this stuff happens. That makes her seem kinda hypocritical.

It's called a retcon, it happens, everything about Barriss before going all "In my point of view the jedi are evil" is now uncanon

Edited by SNCommand

It's called a retcon, it happens, everything about Barriss before going all "In my point of view the jedi are evil" is now uncanon
Yeah, Wookieepedia classes it as 'ambiguously canon' - but I reckon that will all be retconned out. I'm interested to see what they decide to do with her, and how Unduli will react.