New missions?

Nneinn

Please enlighten, the zoning trick? And is there absolutely no way to get new missions at level 400 besides buying the one-time missions from the market?

If your crew skill only has five missions to choose from at 400 (slicing, archeology, etc) then that trick is useless. HOWEVER, for crew skills that have more than five total missions at 400 (i.e. particularly those that have companion gift misssion), then each time you change areas the list re-randomizes. This means that if you change zones enough times (i.e. going between your ship and fleet) you can get the exact mission you want.

BUT, there is no way to acquire any new missions (ones not on the overall list)

Edited by psandak

Yes, but the best missions are ALWAYS available. I'd kill for a yellow underworld metals mission every time the previous one ended.

I feel your pain, because I would love that too. But I accept the fact that UT missions are random and I therefore take the best I can get. Usually that means one or two non-gift missions. Whether fabrics or metals, I have the characters (and companions) that need both, but at the moment I have no immediate need. So I do what's available: I look for bountiful and rich missions at lower levels and abundant at grade 6 . And I continue to stockpile materials for the day I do need something.