Subscriber Rancor

Kheld

Would be nice to have some special mount for having the CE and playing since day 1 early access and not unsubbing for a single day. Doesn't have to be a rancor, a Hutt for example would be nice too. ^^

You already got your CE swag and several pieces of "been a subscriber since day 0" swag, e,g., the party Jawa, the JA3(?), speeder, the Risen title (I think), one of the tauntaun pets (again, I think), a 500 CC award, etc,, etc., etc.

Would be nice to have some special mount for having the CE and playing since day 1 early access and not unsubbing for a single day. Doesn't have to be a rancor, a Hutt for example would be nice too. ^^

For subscriber: Hey! We get something dude, we get something special... this: http://www.swtor.com/info/news/article/20140212

You know I'm actually insulted by that mount. A basic mount recolored. I guess I'm glad its free.

They clearly are a big enough majority. Remember the future content poll that PvPers beat every other voter except for Class story?

That means nothing when it comes to how many of them there are in-game.

Firstly the percentage of players who actually visit the forums is really small, and then on top of that, there was a coordinated effort by the PvP forum to get PvP'ers to vote in that poll, and thus "rigging" the poll.

It only means that for once the PvP forum decided to stop bickering and actually do something coordinated.

And then the pure fact that class story still beat out PvP content clearly shows that PvP'ers are a minority since not even when they all rallied together for the same cause could they out-vote the average joe of the forum.

You already got your CE swag and several pieces of "been a subscriber since day 0" swag, e,g., the party Jawa, the JA3(?), speeder, the Risen title (I think), one of the tauntaun pets (again, I think), a 500 CC award, etc,, etc., etc.

With all the stuff going on with the Cartel Market ruining the crafting, bugs, exploiters and cheaters and other annoying behavior, long playing on dead servers before server merges and f2p, supporting the game for more than two years, staying when many many others say the game is dead and leaving it, trying to help and improving the game, testing it and many more things subscribers do like paying the fee AND buying cartel coins... they have to weigh us with GOLD.

So, can't have enough fluff.

@PVPers vs PVE vs RPsolo vs whatever: there are people like me who play like all aspects of the game, the childisch PVP only and PVE only discussions all day are just laughable

Im a subscriber and a PVPer primarily as I have never done a flashpoint or op. I have been continuously subbed since Jan 12'

I am no longer subbing when 2.7 hits. I may or may not continue to play as f2p just for wzs if there arent too many restrictions and if there are I will go play one of the MANY MANY other games or just do other stuff.

Sorry BW way to many fails stacked upon fails.

With all the stuff going on with the Cartel Market ruining the crafting, bugs, exploiters and cheaters and other annoying behavior, long playing on dead servers before server merges and f2p, supporting the game for more than two years, staying when many many others say the game is dead and leaving it, trying to help and improving the game, testing it and many more things subscribers do like paying the fee AND buying cartel coins... they have to weigh us with GOLD.

So, can't have enough fluff.

You obviously like the game or you would not pay for it. So what's the problem? You're getting what you pay for. If and when you get to the point where you feel that's not the case, cancel your sub. Easy peasy. It's a computer game, not a social justice movement.

Im a subscriber and a PVPer primarily as I have never done a flashpoint or op. I have been continuously subbed since Jan 12'

I am no longer subbing when 2.7 hits. I may or may not continue to play as f2p just for wzs if there arent too many restrictions and if there are I will go play one of the MANY MANY other games or just do other stuff.

Sorry BW way to many fails stacked upon fails.

I'm sure yo have them quaking in their boots: "Oh, no, Smuglebunny is threatening to cancel his sub? Quick, board meeting ASAP!"

:rolleyes:

Edited by branmakmuffin

You are feeling left out? Tough. If you want it, work for it. Keep working for it and do not give up. That's the problem with the world these days. Too many kids are being awarded for...nothing. Just showing up and doing absolutely nothing. That doesn't teach anything. It's communism.

If that kid who is completely a fail and doesn't do anything right and is not getting encouraged to do anything because he just gets awards, ribbons for just showing up. What is the motivation for that kid who is GOOD at it to keep doing it if somebody who is a complete fail at it gets the same thing?

It does not teach anything. The generation right now that is the "me, me, me!! now now now!! I don't want to be left out :'( " Is the worst thing that is happening to this world. If you want something. Go out and get it! Work for it. Don't expect handouts at all. You want to WANT to have it and do it. Not try to do it, DO IT.

So no. I am a subscriber and I don't want anything handed to me like that. I prefer to work for what I can unlock mounts, pets, legacy unlocks etc. It is a much better feeling when you are aiming for something to get, you get it then look back and go "I did that! That was all me! No handouts from anybody."

It teaches pride. It teaches honor. It teaches that you shouldn't take things for granted because when you work for them, it is suddenly a whole new ball game. I do not believe we should get free rancor mounts nor should they be on the cartel market.

That is my view on the subject.