Have a lot of creds?

Phrakus

Looking at the GTN I see fewer items in the 1-49 range, for new players and alts. Is this because everyone has more creds than they can use? When I vendor unwanted blues because it is not worth the time to put em up for sale, I may have more creds than I can use. From now on I will keep the blues and put em up for base price or less. One man's vendor trash, ect...

I was experiencing poverty before I got my speeder (20k credits on my inventory at that time). After I got my speeder, my credits went to a mere 9 (A simple 1 digit number). Good thing my friend gave me 1k credits to start off...

At any case, having too little credits would be my dilemma.

I have 500k+ on my Sith Marauder atm. Good way to get money is level up crew skills as fast as you can and get high-Tier crafting materials (Like Durasteel if you're scavenging) and sell them on GTN. I usually sell for 1k per unit, so 100k per 100. Edited by Ardim

Every weekend, usually Friday night, I empty out my cargo hold and bag and list the whole lot. It's usually a complete mix of expensive and cheap items, but I figure regularly putting items that sell for very little to vendors but might be useful to someone is worth it if they can be used. Also people will pay a few thousand credits for the right augment or material, so you may as well take the time. I make a few hundred thousand every weekend doing this, usually hitting the listing limit of 50 items. On Sunday I pick up all the sales and retrieve the unsold stuff. Usually around half of it sells. Lots of lower price items make you some money and helps other players out a bit.