where can find this helmet?

Ingrod

There are social vendors on the cantinas in most planets. But the fact that no site states where this item can be bought suggests it may not be easy to find.

No, I think that's datamined info for an item that doesn't exist (for players). I've never seen one for sale, either on an NPC or on the GTN. At least, not that I can remember.

I have a blue level 37 version (with Defense Rating and Alacrity on it :confused:) called Prototype Lazutil Lacquer Mesh Headpiece. It's a variant of the Lacquer Mesh Headpiece. While that looks like it's a modifiable orange piece on torhead, it only comes in green and blue random loot drops (you can tell by the <Random Modifier> detail on the torhead item).

Torhead shows the same icon for the Imperial Field Helmet which torhead says is a level 19 orange modifiable helmet but I've never seen one. It was probably meant to be a medium armor Imperial Agent/Sith Warrior piece of a set that was never put in game like the Jedi Stomguard's set (medium armor version of the Jedi Battlelord's set).

Edit: That torhead page shows the Imperial Field Helmet as an item under its Balck Talon listing but it also shows the item as a level 19 item (level 19 items don't drop in Black Talon). Athiss is the flashpoint in the level 17-21 range.

Edited by Rygho

If I recall, it is a reward of one of either your storyline quests, planet quests, or flashpoints. TORhead has it listed under the Black Talon rewards. It must be a drop for BT, but it doesn't make sense since it is a level 20 item. More likely, if it is a drop, it would be Hammer Station or Mandalorian Raiders. Edited by Thylbanus